SVB Insights for
In partnership with
Silicon Valley Bank knows the innovation economy like no other bank. Every day, we work with technology and life science/healthcare leaders who are inventing the future. Download the Venture Monitor report for our unique insights in the quarterly PitchBook-NVCA Venture Monitor, the industry’s authoritative source of venture capital trends and data.
Hedge funds are increasingly investing in fast-growing startups. In the latest Venture Monitor, SVB’s Sunita Patel discusses what's driving this trend, how it's affecting startups and how venture capitalists are responding.
SVB Q&A: The future of VC: Solo capitalists and global venture firms grab larger stakes
By Rob Freelen
Head of Venture Capital Relationship Management
- July 14, 2021 - Sunita Patel, Chief Business Development Officer, Technology & Healthcare, Silicon Valley Bank SVB Q&A: How hedge funds are influencing venture fundraising More
- April 14, 2021 -Shai Goldman, Managing Director, Venture Capital Relationship Management, (VCRM), Silicon Valley Bank SVB Q&A: Attracting and retaining pre-partner talent More
- January 14, 2021 - Devika Patil, Managing Director Venture Capital Relationships, Silicon Valley Bank & Susan Winter, Head of Syndications, Silicon Valley Bank SVB: Why SPACs Now? More
- October 13, 2020 - Katherine Andersen, Head of Life Science & Healthcare Relationship Banking, Silicon Valley Bank SVB: Healthcare investing hits new highs More
- July 9, 2019 - Sulu Mamdani, Partner, SVB Capital Q&A with Sulu Mamdani on 2019's banner year for liquidity More
- July 9, 2019 - Jacqueline vonReichbauer, Head of Family Office Practice The Growing Impact of Family Offices More
- April 9, 2019 - Claire Lee, Head of Early Stage Practice Q&A with Claire Lee on the state of startups More
- April 9, 2019 - Ben Johnson, Head of Early Stage Life Science How Life Science Accelerators Drive Innovation More
PitchBook Data and National Venture Capital Association are unaffiliated with SVB Financial Group.
This material, including without limitation to the statistical information herein, is provided for informational purposes only. The material is based in part on information from third-party sources that we believe to be reliable, but which have not been independently verified by us and for this reason we do not represent that the information is accurate or complete. The information should not be viewed as tax, investment, legal or other advice nor is it to be relied on in making an investment or other decision. You should obtain relevant and specific professional advice before making any investment decision. Nothing relating to the material should be construed as a solicitation, offer or recommendation to acquire or dispose of any investment or to engage in any other transaction.