- January 16, 2019 - Company News Silicon Valley Bank Selected for 2019 Bloomberg Gender-Equality Index, Recognizing Commitment to Advancing Women in the Workplace More
- January 16, 2019 - Company News Silicon Valley Bank Predicts Premium Wine Sales Growth Will Decline Again in 2019 More
- January 10, 2019 - Company News Silicon Valley Bank Names Phil Cox Chief Operations Officer and Erin Platts Head of EMEA and President of the UK Branch More
SVB in the News
- January 16, 2019 - Forbes How Family Wineries Will Get Your Attention In 2019 More
- January 16, 2019 - Napa Valley Register Napa premium wine industry challenged to appeal to millennials More
- January 16, 2019 - North Bay Business Journal Millennials still missing as fine-wine core consumers, says Silicon Valley Bank report More
- January 16, 2019 - Client News Jam City Announces $145 Million in Strategic Financing to Fuel Consolidation and Growth Initiatives More
- January 7, 2019 - Client News Humatics Raises $28 Million in Series A1 Financing to Meet Growing Demand for Microlocation More
- December 18, 2018 - Client News Digital Health Company Tridiuum Secures $9.5 Million in Series B Financing to Advance its Solution for Integrating Behavioral Health into Total Health More
A Top Corporate Philanthropist in the Bay Area Since 2003
SVB listed as a top corporate philanthropist by the _Bay Area Business Journals_since 2003.
Forbes Global 2000: World’s Best Employers
SVB recognized as one of the world’s biggest public companies and one that receives the highest praise among employees.
Finance Executives Ranked SVB Highest in Overall Satisfaction With Their Bank
SVB ranked highest in overall satisfaction, transaction/payments processing, strategic partnership and customer relationship in CFO Magazine’s third annual commercial banking survey.
See how SVB makes next happen now for entrepreneurs like you.