Advice, Products and Services to Meet Your Currency Needs at Every Stage
No finance team? No worries. We’ll share time-tested insights and simple solutions that free you up to realize your vision.
You need to grow smart – without adding resources. We act as an extension of your team, recommending the right solutions in place at the right time.
Building for Scale
You’ve got significant assets to protect, and pressure to grow profitably. We’ll advise and help you implement controls and scalable, sophisticated solutions so you can grow cost-effectively.
We’ll help you protect your international revenues, move money across borders safely and cost-effectively, and help grow your business.
- Work with FX advisors and traders who will share best practices from your successful peers, best-fit solutions, and guidance on knowing what you need to do next.
- Stay ahead of risks and opportunities that pertain to your global business by engaging with SVB FX Risk Advisory, a unit offering tailored risk management guidance and hedging strategies.
- Get competitive pricing and trade in virtually all freely-traded and non-restricted currencies on the global inter-bank market, directly from our trading floor.
- Understand and confidently use the latest FX tools to help you buy, sell and operate effectively wherever your business grows.
- Read insights from award winning FX analysts to help you stay on top of where markets are moving and why.
- Quick and seamless account set-up, advice and execution
- Same-day and next-day cross-border payments
- Unmatched assistance before, during and after the trade
- An intuitive international payments platform
- Service in your time zone and language (US, UK, Europe & Asia hours)
- ERP payment integration
- Single point of access with full visibility to global accounts
- Tailored strategy and execution to advance your unique business goals
- Dedicated advisors with deep industry and market expertise
- Comprehensive support as your business grows
Industries We Serve
We know what technology-driven companies need, whether they are startups or later-stage private and public companies. Our sector expertise spans enterprise software and consumer internet, hardware and infrastructure, and energy and resource innovation.
We help science and medical technology companies accelerate their growth and expand internationally to improve human health.
Private Equity and Venture Capital
International investments and exits introduce additional risks. We can help manage the FX complexities to enable you to focus on delivering investor returns.
SVB's FX Advice and Insight
Read our latest thinking about world events, and our currency forecasts and advice to navigate global currency dynamics.
We're Here to Help You
Do you need help or ideas for your next foreign exchange strategy or transaction?
Contact us today for fast, simple and personalized service from an experienced SVB FX advisor.
Foreign exchange transactions can be highly risky, and losses may occur in short periods of time if there is an adverse movement of exchange rates. Exchange rates can be highly volatile and are impacted by numerous economic, political and social factors, as well as supply and demand and governmental intervention, control and adjustments. Investments in financial instruments carry significant risk, including the possible loss of the principal amount invested. Before entering any foreign exchange transaction, you should obtain advice from your own tax, financial, legal and other advisors, and only make investment decisions on the basis of your own objectives, experience and resources. Opinions expressed are our opinions as of the date of this content only. The material is based upon information which we consider reliable, but we do not represent that it is accurate or complete, and it should not be relied upon as such.
Article materials, including without limitation the statistical information herein, is provided for informational purposes only. The material is based in part upon information from third-party sources that we believe to be reliable, but which has not been independently verified by us and, as such, we do not represent that the information is accurate or complete. The information should not be viewed as tax, investment, legal or other advice nor is it to be relied on in making an investment or other decisions. You should obtain relevant and specific professional advice before making any investment decision. Nothing relating to the material should be construed as a solicitation or offer, or recommendation, to acquire or dispose of any investment or to engage in any other transaction.
See how SVB makes next happen now for entrepreneurs like you.