Service & Support
Services for Clients
- Online Banking Services & Help
- Audit Requests
- Commercial Cards
- Holiday Schedule
- Obtain Credit Reference for SVB clients
- Order Handling and Execution Policy
- Payment and Foreign Exchange Processing
- UK API Services
- UK Banking Terms and Conditions
- UK Branch Standard Tariff
- UK Interest Rates
- Xero Integration
Xero Integration for UK Domiciled Accounts
Using Xero to handle your accounting? You can have your Silicon Valley Bank data automatically imported into Xero for quick and easy access. Current and FX accounts are eligible, in GBP, EUR, USD and foreign currencies.
Here’s how to get started:
- Add your Silicon Valley Bank account number in Xero before you apply. Your account number in Xero must match your Silicon Valley Bank account number.
- Download and complete a Silicon Valley Bank Authority Form, arrange for it to be signed in accordance with your bank mandate and email it to email@example.com for processing.
This process takes ten business days to complete.