Maximise savings, efficiency and control
Turn your payments and expense management into a strategic advantage. Whether you are managing day-to-day expenses and mitigating risk as you expand, or are seeking a card programme for your complex business needs, Silicon Valley Bank's knowledgeable team can help you identify the tools to optimise cash flow, manage risk, lower costs and streamline operations.
Flexible card solutions that improve your cash flow and efficiency
Control and convenience
- Enhance your spending visibility through consolidation of spending on cards. View summary or detailed transaction data through online reporting.
- Download your transaction details in a variety of formats and import the data into your financial software.
- Organise, analyse and manage your payment data with Mastercard Smart Data.
- Benefit from Purchase Protection, Extended Warranty, Travel and Personal Accident Coverage and Personal Belonging Coverage.
- Enjoy peace of mind when purchasing online with Mastercard SecureCode®, a secure code that guards against unauthorised use.
Silicon Valley Bank’s knowledgeable team understand your needs and can help identify tools to optimise cash flow, manage risk and integrate solutions. Our client service ensures you and your cardholders have the support you need, wherever business travel takes you in the world.
Virtual Card SolutionsImprove control, reporting, cash flow and security
In a time of rapid growth, businesses need payment solutions that can deliver tighter controls, greater transparency and better security. SVB UK's virtual card platform can offer this and more.
Easy to implement and easy to use, the SVB virtual card platform uses the latest technology to randomly generate 16-digit virtual card numbers (VCN) for every transaction. Our virtual card solutions help you:
- Increase control: Set transaction-level authorisation controls for each payment or purchase to better regulate spending.
- Simplify reporting: Capture data for easy reconciliation, reporting and analysis.
- Reduce fraud risk: Identify how, when and where VCN's are used to help reduce your risk of payment fraud.
- Improve cash flow: Buy now, pay later with up to 56 days between payment and card billing statement.
- Pay with ease: Virtual Card Numbers are widely accepted and can be used at any supplier globally that takes MasterCard.
Card benefits are provided by MasterCard. Some restrictions apply. See your card agreement for program terms and conditions. MasterCard, BusinessCard, Multi Card, and Easy Savings are registered trademarks of MasterCard Worldwide.