Silicon Valley Bank’s wine experts have an unparalleled appreciation for the rewards that winemaking offers, as well as the challenges you face.
Our long-standing relationship with the industryOur long, deep relationships with the wine industry—along with our exclusive research, benchmarking and brand-building services—allow us to provide customized solutions for managing and accelerating your growth.
We understand the market challengesThe wine industry is facing new challenges as we describe in the SVB annual State of the Wine Industry Report. The growth that the wine industry has experienced over the past 25 years is waning, and new market strategies will be required, because the emerging millennial consumer is not gravitating toward wine consumption as prior generations have. SVB understands that you need a partner who goes well beyond banking and acts as a strategic advisor, providing unique financing solutions and tailored advice.
SVB Wine News
July 19, 2019 - The Wall Street Journal
(Requires subscription) This Banker Gets to Drink Wine All Day More
- May 22, 2019 - Forbes How The Wine Industry Can Do A Better Job Of Attracting Millennials More
- February 8, 2019 - Forbes Silicon Valley Bank Addresses Current And Future Wine Trends More
- January 18, 2019 - Wine Enthusiast Millennials to Blame for Expected Shrink of Wine Sales in 2019 More
- January 18, 2019 - Forbes The Next 5 Years Will Challenge the U.S. Wine Industry, Says Report More
- January 16, 2019 - Forbes How Family Wineries Will Get Your Attention In 2019 More
See how SVB makes next happen now for entrepreneurs like you.