Growth Loans & Credit Lines
Tailored to your business stage, access a range of flexible financing products which cater to the needs of small and medium sized businesses looking to grow.
- Typically for Series B scaleups and beyond with over £5 million revenue
- Helps to minimise dilution of equity for founders and executives
- Works alongside working capital credit lines
- 1-2 financial covenants
- Use for geographic expansion, expediate hiring or as a liquidity buffer
Accounts Receivables Credit Line
- Typically for Series B startups and beyond with over £5 million revenue
- Loan amount based on size of accounts receivables book
- Revolving line of credit (loan amounts can be redrawn), freeing up cash for investments
- Scalable solution that grows with your business
SaaS Credit Line
- Provides working capital finance and additional liquidity for customer acquisition, or any short-term financing need
- Revolving line of credit (loan amounts can be redrawn)
Revolving Credit Line
- Ideal for private or publicly listed companies with an established cash flow
- Access loan terms over 1 – 5 years
- Revolving facility, highly flexible finance option
- Borrowing available up to your financing limit with repayment at your discretion
Talk to our team of experts
For SVB clients, please contact your Relationship Manager for more information.
If you’re not a client but would like to find out more about how we can help, please fill in your details below.
We help support businesses at every stage
With over 35 years of experience, SVB UK has products, services and deep expertise that can help support your business as you strive to reach the next stage of growth.
Core banking and financial services whether you are an early stage startup or scaling to Series A.
Banking and financial services for managing cash flow and helping you gain traction to meet key milestones for Series B rounds and beyond.
Comprehensive banking and financial services to help your company scale, go global or plan for a buyout.