DIRECT FILE TRANSMISSION
Automate and streamline your liquidity management
SVB Transact Gateway, Silicon Valley Bank’s direct transmission solution, streamlines your back-office operations by integrating directly with your back-office system, accounting software or Enterprise Resource Planning software (ERP).
Transact Gateway supports the automation of payables as you grow and move beyond web- or paper-based payment solutions.
Improve account reporting and reconcilement
- Automate delivery of account balance and transaction data to avoid manual processes and expedite access to vital information
- Receive files in industry standard or custom formats at intervals to accommodate your specific needs
- Gain greater visibility into cash position and receivables throughout the day with frequent intraday file deliveries
- Simplify account reconciliation by receiving end-of-day, weekly or monthly statement files
Key benefits of using direct transmission
Transact Gateway is designed to improve your current back-office operations, while helping you scale your payments processing for future growth.
Operational efficiency and cost savings:
- Eliminate or reduce time-consuming, paper-based processes
- Reduce errors and increase staff productivity through automation
- Provide better visibility and communication with suppliers through real-time information reporting
Better cash positioning and forecasting:
- Accelerate the visibility of account balances and transactions1
- Support automated daily account reconciliation
- Support a variety of industry standard or custom file formats
1 For any deposit account serviced through Silicon Valley Bank's London- or US-based branches, and some deposit accounts held at other financial institutions where those banks report your balances to Silicon Valley Bank through S.W.I.F.T.