What you need, when you need it
No matter where you are on the business journey or what countries you operate in, managing your cash and having easy access to it requires integration and flexibility.
Silicon Valley Bank offers a range of account solutions that enable you to manage your funds in multiple currencies almost anywhere in the world. Your accounts are easily visible and accessible when you use SVB Online Banking, which helps you make decisions and manage your cash.
Non-interest bearing accounts
Foreign currency accounts
UK based non-interest bearing accounts, available in AUD, CAD, CHF, CNH, DKK, EUR*, HKD, ILS, JPY, NOK, NZD, SEK, SGD, USD, and ZAR.
* EUR account include SEPA credit transfer capabilities
Interest bearing accounts
Current plus account
Sterling (GBP) operating account providing access to UK payment systems and credit interest based on your account balance.
Corporate deposit accounts
Interest bearing deposit accounts, available in AUD, CAD, CHF, CNH, DKK, EUR, GBP, HKD, ILS, JPY, NOK, NZD, SEK, SGD, USD, and ZAR.
Fixed term, fixed rate deposits are available to eligible clients in GBP and USD in a range of maturities up to one year. Please contact your relationship advisor for more information.
We can provide a range of accounts and services through our US operations for products and currencies not offered by Silicon Valley Bank’s UK Branch.
Silicon Valley Bank’s UK Branch has a correspondent banking relationship with National Westminster Bank Plc ("NatWest"). Clients can pay in cheques and cash deposits at any NatWest branch across the UK.
Important information – accounts
- This UK Branch Tariff (PDF) applies until 31st October, 2019. With effect from 1st November, 2019, this UK Branch Tariff (PDF) will apply.
- The UK Banking Terms and Conditions (PDF) will apply to all clients of the UK Branch.
- The 2019 UK Banking Terms and Conditions (PDF) will apply to all clients of the UK Branch effective September 2019.
- UK Interest Rates & Margins
- Payment Processing Information
In relation to the Financial Services Compensation Scheme, please ensure that you review the important information on depositor preference that affects clients of Silicon Valley Bank in the UK.