Emerging trends shaping the software-as-a-service economy
Although macroeconomic pressures are reshaping fundraising and market opportunities for SaaS companies, record levels of dry power are ready for deployment.
In this webinar, you’ll gain expert insights into the key trends shaping the SaaS sector in 2022, including:
• Global venture capital deal activity
• Valuations across subsectors and funding stages
• Outlook for down rounds and debt financing
• Key SaaS metrics that matter to investors
• How SaaS startups are recalibrating to appeal to enterprise technology buyers amid softening corporate budgets
Learn more about how SVB supports enterprise software companies.
State of Hardware-as-a-Service
Discover the latest investment trends and important key metrics for the emerging HaaS model with Silicon Valley Bank’s state of hardware-as-a-service report. Click here to read the full report.
State of the Markets Report
SVB's biannual State of the Markets report highlights the latest trends and factors shaping the global innovation economy. Click to read about recent developments in venture capital fundraising and investment.
State of Corporate Venture Capital
CVC Report 2022: SVB's The State of Corporate Venture Capital Report 2022 covers recession on deals & investment, traditional VC, etc. Download the CVC annual report.