We provide insights and financial services for wineries, vineyards and vintner families to help you capitalize on your growth opportunities
Over $4 billion
We have been committed partners to our premium wine clients since 1994 - providing industry insights, strategic advice and financial expertise.
We have a long-standing relationship with the industry
Our long, deep relationships with the wine industry—along with our exclusive research, benchmarking and brand-building services—allow us to provide customized solutions for managing and accelerating your growth.
FINANCING SOLUTIONS* FOR VINEYARDS AND WINERIES
- Vineyard acquisition and development
- General working and seasonal crop lines of credit
- Long-term real estate purchases
- Equipment loans and debt restructuring
SUPPORTING THE INDUSTRY
We view ourselves as being part of the vintner community and strive to make a difference with various initiatives.
- Vintners Associations
- Emerging Wine Leaders Series
- Watermark Women's Conference
SUPPORTING YOUR BRAND
Gain access and valuable relationships with our technology and life science network.
- Winemaker Dinners & Events
- Corporate Gifting
- Auction Events
- Tech Visitation
- Wine Country Concierge Services
- Wine Education Tasting
- Meeting Space Capabilities
- Wine Purchasing Program
- Insights from ecosystem
- State of the Wine Industry Report
- Direct to Consumer Program
- Peer Group Analysis Benchmarking
State of the Wine Industry Report 2022
- Improved demand from consumers in the premium wine category
- Increased pressure put on producers due to climate change
- Excessive markups reduce volume of wine sold on-premise
Financial solutions to help support your business’s unique needs
Lending Solutions for Wineries and Vineyards
Commerical Banking for Wineries and Vineyards
Private Banking and Wealth Advisory Services
Ready to get started with SVB’s Wine Division?
Discover how SVB is helping to support wine businesses in their growth strategies.