Premium Wine Banking
SVB has helped support these leading premium wine businesses1 through our banking products, as they work to scale rapidly and grow confidently.
Over $1 billion
in loans extended to our premium wine banking customers
We have been committed partners to our premium wine clients since 1994 - providing industry insights, strategic advice and financial expertise.
Advice, products and services to help support your wine business at every stage of growth
Let SVB help support you through our banking services as you build a profitable wine business that can cater to evolving consumer tastes and habits.
Let our expertise in crafting specialized financing solutions for wineries and vineyards help you, so you can focus on the business of growing grapes and making wine.
- Vineyard acquisition and development
- General working and seasonal crop lines of credit
- Long-term real estate purchases
- Equipment loans and debt restructuring
We have a long history partnering with our winery clients for over 25 years providing the right mix of strategy, expertise and financial solutions to help support their unique needs.
- Inventory and accounts receivable financing
- General working capital lines of credit
- Winery acquisition, construction and upgrades
- Short and long-term real estate loans
- Equipment financing
- Buyouts and recapitalizations
- Consumers have a growing choice of substitutes
- Increasing prices are driving away younger consumers
- Businesses need to better leverage marketing and branding to drive demand
- Neo-prohibition and assertive regulators continue to be key challenges
Discover how SVB is helping to support wine businesses in their growth strategies.