Getting started is easy
To get started, go to SVB Online Banking and create your Direct Connect PIN. Read below for a simple set of setup steps.
Set up Direct Connect, just follow these simple steps:
- Log in to your SVB Online Banking account, select "My Security" under your name, then scroll down and click on "Manage My SVB Direct Connect PIN."
- Create your Direct Connect PIN.
- Log in to your fintech application and update your SVB connection with your new PIN. You will also be asked for a "user ID" – you may enter yours, or you may create a unique user ID in your SVB account and provide that.
- QuickBooks Online
- QuickBooks for Mac / Windows
- Quicken for Mac / Windows
- Yodlee®-powered applications
- LTSE Tools
If you use a fintech app not listed here, let us know!
* The SVB Direct Connect service is currently free to our banking clients. SVB Online Banking fees may still apply. SVB Direct Connect is currently available for US-based banks accounts only, except in the case of Xero (US and UK accounts supported).
** UK clients should refer to these Xero instructions
QuickBooks, Quicken, Mint, Expensify, inDinero, Xero, Yodlee, Tallie, Fincity, GoFastPay, LTSE Tools, Pilot, Trovata and Shoobx are independent third parties and are not affiliated with SVB Financial Group.
See how SVB makes next happen now for entrepreneurs like you.