Protecting your business against fraud begins with understanding the risks and threats affecting every aspect of your company's operations. From there, you can develop a comprehensive fraud prevention plan that minimizes theft and reputational risk.
In our recent webinar, our expert panel outlines the latest threats and primary risk areas facing SVB clients and offers best practices for keeping your company secure.
Listen as our experts cover the following topics:
- Mapping out the latest threats and trends affecting the industry
- Identifying vulnerabilities in your company — and actionable steps to secure them
- Ensuring compliance in the plan implementation process
- Michelle McKay, Managing Director Global Treasury & Payments
- Eddie Contreras, Senior Director of Fraud Prevention
- Phillip Rogers, Director of Digital Channels
Visit our new Fraud Prevention Center