Instant access accounts
Current Plus Account
- Our most popular GBP account
- Connects client to our range of payments, card, FX and Financial solutions
- All major currencies
- Clients can hold deposits in 15 major currencies, including USD, GBP & EUR
- All major currencies
- Used to segregate working capital from strategic balances for easy access
High yielding accounts with restricted access
Choose from our wide range of notice and fixed terms available in all major currencies.
- A higher interest-bearing deposit
- Benefit from leading market rates, monthly statements and access to cash after your chosen notice period
- 30 and 90 day notice available
- Fixed term with a fixed interest rate
- Funds are locked in with a selection of available term lengths e.g. 30, 60, 90 day, 1- year
- Combine Term Deposits to achieve a blend of short, medium and long-term rates
Client Monies Accounts
- Available for clients regulated within the UK/EEA
- Access our full range of payments
- Acknowledgement letter provided
- Available in 15 major currencies
- Detailed reporting to support your auditing and legal obligations
- Available through Online Banking, Transact Gateway, PSD2 API integration platform and the UK SWIFT statement service
- Open as many accounts as you need and only pay Account Maintenance and Services fee on the first one
This flexible solution transfers funds from one account to another within the same legal entity.
- Maintain a minimum balance in your sub account - Sweep-In Transfer
- Maintain a maximum balance in your sub account - Sweep-Out Transfer
- Maintain a fixed balance on a sub account
- Maintain a balance between two limits on your sub account - Range Balancing Sweep Transfer
Useful guides to help you with your Cash Management questions
If you are already an SVB client, call us on 0800 023 1441 or +44 207 367 7881 from overseas, or email email@example.com.
We help support businesses at every stage
With over 35 years of experience, SVB UK has products, services and deep expertise that can help support your business as you strive to reach the next stage of growth.
Core banking and financial services whether you are an early stage startup or scaling to Series A.
Banking and financial services for managing cash flow and helping you gain traction to meet key milestones for Series B rounds and beyond.