COMPANY NEWS | February 20, 2019
Silicon Valley Bank releases 10th annual Startup Outlook report series based on nearly 1,400 survey responses from technology and healthcare executives in major innovation hubs
- July 11, 2019 - Company News ‘Diversity in UK Venture Capital 2019’: Change is happening, but not fast enough More
- July 10, 2019 - Company News Silicon Valley Bank and First Data Welcome Class 9 of Commerce.Innovated. Accelerator More
- July 8, 2019 - Company News Truepic Awarded for its Truth Tech Capability in Combatting Deepfakes at In-Q-Tel, M12, and Silicon Valley Bank Discovery Event More
SVB in the News
- July 22, 2019 - Pitchbook Exclusive: SVB’s New Europe Head On Why the Region Is Primed for Growth More
July 19, 2019 - The Wall Street Journal
(Requires subscription) This Banker Gets to Drink Wine All Day More
- July 3, 2019 - Silicon Republic Silicon Valley Bank Announces $300M Credit Pipeline for Irish Tech More
- July 8, 2019 - Client News Soldo Scores $61M Series B for Its ‘Spend Management’ Platform for Businesses More
- June 24, 2019 - Client News Xanadu Raises $32M Series A to Bring Photonic Quantum Computing to the Cloud More
- June 24, 2019 - Client News Showpad Secures $70 Million in Series D Funding More
A Top Corporate Philanthropist in the Bay Area Since 2003
SVB listed as a top corporate philanthropist by the _Bay Area Business Journals_since 2003.
Forbes Global 2000: World’s Best Employers
SVB recognized as one of the world’s biggest public companies and one that receives the highest praise among employees.
Finance Executives Ranked SVB Highest in Overall Satisfaction With Their Bank
SVB ranked highest in overall satisfaction, transaction/payments processing, strategic partnership and customer relationship in CFO Magazine’s third annual commercial banking survey.
SVB’s second quarter report covers an innovation economy reaching new heights with increased participation from both traditional and emerging investors.
See how SVB makes next happen now for entrepreneurs like you.