- January 14, 2021 - Company News US Venture Exit Value Achieved $290 Billion in 2020 Alongside Record Years for Investment and Fundraising Activity More
- January 13, 2021 - Company News Silicon Valley Bank Predicts the Wine Industry Will See a Spike in Demand When Consumers Celebrate Postponed Life Events in 2021 More
- January 7, 2021 - Company News BREXIT TRADE AGREEMENT – SVB STATEMENT More
SVB in the News
- January 15, 2021 - Portland Business Journal Lessons for the post-Covid wine industry: Boost digital focus, make tastings by appointment More
January 15, 2021 - The Washington Post
(Requires subscription) Wine sales will keep rising after the pandemic, a new report predicts - but maybe not for long More
- January 13, 2021 - Forbes Highlights From The 2021 State Of The U.S. Wine Industry More
- January 11, 2021 - Client News Affimed Announces €25 Million Debt Financing Agreement with Silicon Valley Bank More
- December 22, 2020 - Client News Liberis adds £70m funding and venture debt to grow embedded business finance platform and help SMEs weather the COVID storm More
- December 17, 2020 - Client News Spryker Announces $130 Million Financing Round Led by TCV More
A Top Corporate Philanthropist in the Bay Area Since 2003
SVB listed as a top corporate philanthropist by the _Bay Area Business Journals_since 2003.
Forbes Global 2000: World’s Best Employers
SVB recognized as one of the world’s biggest public companies and one that receives the highest praise among employees.
Finance Executives Ranked SVB Highest in Overall Satisfaction With Their Bank
SVB ranked highest in overall satisfaction, transaction/payments processing, strategic partnership and customer relationship in CFO Magazine’s third annual commercial banking survey.
In our mid-year update on Healthcare Investments and Exits, were seeing a healthcare landscape that’s performed surprising well, against the backdrop of Covid-19 pandemic. Read the report to get our analysis and outlook for the rest of 2020.