- June 16, 2020 - Company News Silicon Valley Bank Hires Mark Rohrwasser as Chief Information Officer More
- June 16, 2020 - Company News NVCA Launches Nonprofit Venture Forward to Shape the Future of Venture Capital More
- June 2, 2020 - Company News Valence and Silicon Valley Bank Partner to Support Black Professionals in a Three-Part Virtual Event Series More
SVB in the News
- July 3, 2020 - Venture Capital Magazin Why the corona crisis is not only a challenge but also an opportunity for investors (In German) More
- June 19, 2020 - The Washington Post Wine sales have surged during the pandemic — but not for small producers More
- June 13, 2020 - Los Angeles Times Some social distancing with your Chardonnay? Wineries are reopening across California More
- July 2, 2020 - Client News The Mom Project Secures $25M in Series B Funding More
- June 25, 2020 - Client News HTG Molecular Diagnostics Secures Senior Term Loan from Silicon Valley Bank More
- June 22, 2020 - Client News Clir Renewables secures C$1.7m debt facility with Silicon Valley Bank More
A Top Corporate Philanthropist in the Bay Area Since 2003
SVB listed as a top corporate philanthropist by the _Bay Area Business Journals_since 2003.
Forbes Global 2000: World’s Best Employers
SVB recognized as one of the world’s biggest public companies and one that receives the highest praise among employees.
Finance Executives Ranked SVB Highest in Overall Satisfaction With Their Bank
SVB ranked highest in overall satisfaction, transaction/payments processing, strategic partnership and customer relationship in CFO Magazine’s third annual commercial banking survey.
M&A and IPOs propel US healthcare venture fundraising to a third consecutive record year. Read our annual report to get our analysis and outlook for 2020.