COMPANY NEWS | February 20, 2019
Silicon Valley Bank releases 10th annual Startup Outlook report series based on nearly 1,400 survey responses from technology and healthcare executives in major innovation hubs
- April 17, 2019 - Company News Strong Bay Area-Canada Economic Ties Benefit Growing Innovation Industries More
- April 4, 2019 - Company News Silicon Valley Bank announces Erin Platts as Head of EMEA and President of UK Branch More
- March 6, 2019 - Company News Startups Actively Seek to Increase the Number of Women in Leadership Roles, but Progress is Slow More
SVB in the News
- April 17, 2019 - Forbes America's Best Midsize Employers More
April 17, 2019 - The Logic
(Requires subscription) Silicon Valley’s ties to Canada are growing despite tensions between Ottawa and Washington, report says More
- April 13, 2019 - CNBC Falcon Heavy's first commercial flight is 'huge' as 'an inflection point' for SpaceX, banker says More
- April 17, 2019 - Client News UK Fintech Kantox Closes €5 million Venture Debt Financing Agreement with Silicon Valley Bank More
- April 17, 2019 - Client News Gen.G Announces $46 Million Financing from Investors Including Will Smith, Keisuke Honda, Dennis Wong, and Others More
- April 16, 2019 - Client News Silicon Valley Bank grants 6.5 million euros loan to Treasury Intelligence Solutions GmbH More
- A Top Corporate Philanthropist in the Bay Area Since 2003
SVB listed as a top corporate philanthropist by the _Bay Area Business Journals_since 2003.
- Forbes Global 2000: World’s Best Employers
SVB recognized as one of the world’s biggest public companies and one that receives the highest praise among employees.
- Finance Executives Ranked SVB Highest in Overall Satisfaction With Their Bank
SVB ranked highest in overall satisfaction, transaction/payments processing, strategic partnership and customer relationship in CFO Magazine’s third annual commercial banking survey.
See how SVB makes next happen now for entrepreneurs like you.