- September 9, 2020 - Company News Executive Talent Marketplace Bolster Launches With a New Way to Scale Executive Teams and Boards More
- August 28, 2020 - Company News Silicon Valley Bank Hires Sunita Patel as Head of Business Development, Technology and Healthcare More
- August 26, 2020 - Company News Act One Ventures Teams with Other Leading Venture Capital Firms to Launch The Diversity Term Sheet Rider For the VC and Technology Ecosystems More
SVB in the News
September 15, 2020 - Business Insider
(Requires subscription) Silicon Valley Bank backed the launch of gig economy startup Bolster More
- September 13, 2020 - Yahoo Finance The coronavirus has sparked a boom in digital health, but some say it may not last More
- August 28, 2020 - LABS Family offices are looking more like VC funds, and this is good news for early-stage Latin American startups More
- September 17, 2020 - Client News Olive Adds $106MM to Transform Healthcare Payments with AI Workforce More
- September 3, 2020 - Client News Purple Innovation, Inc. Announces New Five-Year, $100 Million Senior Secured Credit Facility More
- September 1, 2020 - Client News FireMon Secures $40 Million Debt Financing with Silicon Valley Bank More
A Top Corporate Philanthropist in the Bay Area Since 2003
SVB listed as a top corporate philanthropist by the _Bay Area Business Journals_since 2003.
Forbes Global 2000: World’s Best Employers
SVB recognized as one of the world’s biggest public companies and one that receives the highest praise among employees.
Finance Executives Ranked SVB Highest in Overall Satisfaction With Their Bank
SVB ranked highest in overall satisfaction, transaction/payments processing, strategic partnership and customer relationship in CFO Magazine’s third annual commercial banking survey.
In our mid-year update on Healthcare Investments and Exits, were seeing a healthcare landscape that’s performed surprising well, against the backdrop of Covid-19 pandemic. Read the report to get our analysis and outlook for the rest of 2020.