Life Science &
From breakthroughs in therapeutics, genomics and medical devices to innovative solutions in healthcare delivery and IT, Silicon Valley Bank clients are advancing human health. We understand the industry's unique financing and regulatory challenges, and offer financial services and guidance to help them keep innovating.
Our long-standing relationship with the industry
SVB, through our banking and financial services, provides advice and delivers specialized solutions in the areas of biotech, tools, diagnostics, healthcare services and IT, medical devices and digital health–helping companies move their bold ideas forward, fast. SVB helps life science and healthcare businesses stay on track with solutions informed from our long involvement in the industry.
We understand the market challenges
The financial stress of unpredictable development timelines, regulations and reimbursement cycles can stand in the way of innovation and growth. SVB provides financial services–including credit and liquidity solutions–to help companies hit their milestones.
Subscribe to receive the Life Science and Healthcare Updates in your inbox.
You're almost done. Please check your email box and follow the instructions to confirm your subscription. If you did not receive an email please check your Spam or Bulk E-Mail folder just in case the confirmation email got delivered there instead of your inbox. If so, select the confirmation message and mark it Not Spam, which should allow future messages to get through. We also suggest you whitelist the svb.com domain.
Valuable Exits Reinforce Growing Investments
In a new report on HealthTech, we cover one of the fastest growing segments within healthcare. Through our proprietary analysis, we map primary sectors and respective subsectors to measure their investment and exit activity.Download Report
SVB founded this invitation-only event to build cross-border connections between U.S. companies and the most relevant Chinese venture capital firms, large corporates, private start-ups and business partners across the China market. Learn more.
More links from this topic
SVB LIFE SCIENCE & HEALTHCARE NEWS
- October 31, 2019 - Client News Protagonist Therapeutics Secures Debt Facility for up to $50 Million More
- January 7, 2019 - Healthcare Finance Venture Investment in the U.S. and Europe Hit a Record in 2018, Report Shows More
- January 7, 2019 - Company News Silicon Valley Bank’s 2019 Healthcare Report Reveals Record Venture Investment in the U.S. and Europe More
- November 13, 2018 - Company News SVB Financial Group to Acquire Healthcare Investment Bank Leerink Partners More
- October 30, 2018 - Fogarty Institute Q&A with Kevin Longo, Northeast Head of Medical Device and Digital Health, Silicon Valley Bank More
- January 16, 2018 - Medicaldevice-network.com Inside Silicon Valley Bank, A Support Scaffold for Med Tech Innovation More
See how SVB makes next happen now for entrepreneurs like you.