Global Trade Finance Advisory
Global Trade Finance
Export Letters of Credit
Import Letters of Credit
Standby Letters of Credit
Over 60% of our customers are global on day one of business
Companies in the innovation economy are going global, earlier and earlier in their lifecycle to diversify risk and revenue. We can help you get ready with minimal effort before your customers approach you with import or export inquiries.
Is Global Trade Finance Right for Your Business?
Are you just getting started and:
- Expanding into new countries?
- Looking for alternatives to paying cash in advance?
- Needing extended timelines to sell goods to pay suppliers?
- Drafting an end-to-end trade finance plan for your business
- Managing risks of global expansion
- Terms and conditions for your international contracts
Are you scaling operations and:
- Selling and purchasing finished goods abroad?
- Exporting and importing from foreign entities without a high degree of trust?
- Struggling to manage inventory levels to meet sales - due to vendor-imposed credit limits?
- Advice on crafting a solution that meets your global working capital and financing needs and mitigates the risk of conducting cross border business.
- Taking the right starting steps on trade that have an outsized impact later.
- LC discounting to provide early cash to you while your buyers pay the bank at maturity.
- Import financing to help you maximize your cash on hand until you collect from your customers.
Are you a financially mature company that is growing locally, expanding globally and:
- Optimizing working capital to untie cash from your supply chain?
- Your collection periods are becoming longer and longer?
- Selling on open account terms?
- Worried about the credit risk of your buyers or suppliers?
- Informing forecasts and budgets in foreign markets?
Talk to us about:
- Optimizing working capital and injecting liquidity into your supply chain.
- Help with structuring your international buying and selling contracts.
- Import and Export loans.
- Mitigating risks of global business with an array of trade finance products.
Ready to get started?
Please reach out to your Relationship Manager or click below to see how global trade finance can help your business.