Download the Presentation (PDF)
Protecting your business against costly breach events begins by establishing controls for how you process and store non-public customer information.
Any merchant that stores, processes or transmits non-public customer information must comply with the Payment Card Industry (PCI) data security standards. Non-compliance can open your company to costs, liabilities and fines totaling $50,000 or more. Silicon Valley Bank and ControlScan outline the PCI security standards – and what they mean to you.
Key topics include:
- Current fraud trends and the latest breach statistics
- Understanding what PCI compliance means – and how it benefits your company in the event of a fraud or breach event
- Best practices on completing the self-assessment questionnaire
- Stephen Ramminger, Senior Business Operations Manager, ControlScan
- Jon Uyterlinde, Product Manager, Merchant Services, Silicon Valley Bank
Merchant Service clients can visit ControlScan's PCI website for complete information on PCI compliance.
For information on fraud prevention best practices, visit the Fraud Prevention Center.