Make card payments with greater security, using a randomly generated 16-digit number for every transaction.
Use multiple platform capabilities to make payments simpler
Virtual cards can be an excellent tool that gives your suppliers payment certainty, whilst you can utilise a secure payment method that gives you additional working capital.
Application Program Interface (API)
- Enables real-time generation of virtual card numbers through a direct integration, leveraging internal systems and processes.
- Ideal for high-volume payments, a fragmented payee base or niche spending.
- Developer-friendly interface with highly configurable capabilities.
- Generate specific payment control reports on authorisations, cleared transactions and virtual card status.
- Build user defined exports to support cost allocation and integration in to your internal systems.
- Use reports to analyse supplier spend and review your own spend controls.
Accounts Payable Batch File
- Request a VCN for invoice payments through a batch file from an Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP), e-procurement or other financial system.
- Replaces existing accounts payable payment runs while maintaining the existing approval processes.
- Ideal for high-volume accounts payable operations.
Why use virtual cards with SVB?
Helps reduce risk
Transaction level authorisation allows you to designate how, where and when virtual card numbers are used.
Control and visibility
The assignment of a unique account number to each payment provides simpler reconciliation, data analysis and reporting.
Cash flow management
Up to 56 days between payment and card billing statement.
Talk to our team of experts
If you are already an SVB client, call us on 0800 023 1441 or +44 207 367 7881 from overseas or email email@example.com otherwise please click below.
Explore more SVB products
Cash Management Solutions
- Instant access accounts
- Term Deposit accounts with higher interest
- Notice accounts with higher interest
- Client Monies accounts for regulated funds
View our rates
- Venture Debt, Growth Loans and Credit Lines
- Mezzanine Loans and Corporate Finance
- Buyout finance and solutions for Global Funds
Foreign Exchange Risk Solutions
- Transactional FX
- Full range of FX products including Spot, Forwards, Swaps & Options
- FX policy best practices and market commentary