WELCOME TO SVB
NEW YORK CITY
SUCCESS STARTS HERE
Every day, innovative businesses strive to bring about the next big thing. From Battery Park to Westchester and across the Tri-state area, we help companies and their investors invent the future. Nobody understands innovation in New York like Silicon Valley Bank.
of all VC-backed tech and life science companies in the U.S.
of U.S. VC-backed companies with IPO in 2018
Kathryn MinshewCEO and Founder, The Muse
"The relationships you build as an entrepreneur can be one of the best safeguards against making unnecessary mistakes."
Frida PolliCo-Founder and CEO of Pymetrics
"You don’t think of banks as being the friendliest and most accommodating of institutions. SVB definitely breaks the mold on that one."
Irving FainCEO & Founder, Bowery Farming
"We're not only growing a product that is of the highest quality but we're building a brand that's about trust and transparency..."
Shan-Lyn MaCEO & Founder, Zola
"One of the most important things within any startup is finding product market fit."
- June 17, 2019 - Client News Borrowell passes one million members, raises $20 million in new capital More
- June 12, 2019 - Client News BetterUp Raises $103 Million to Humanize Work More
- May 30, 2019 - Company News Silicon Catalyst and Silicon Valley Bank Establish Strategic Collaboration More
- April 29, 2019 - Client News Sunesis Pharmaceuticals Announces Refinancing of Existing Loan with $5.5 Million Loan from Silicon Valley Bank More
- April 25, 2019 - Company News SVB FINANCIAL GROUP ANNOUNCES 2019 FIRST QUARTER FINANCIAL RESULTS More
SVB’s second quarter report covers an innovation economy reaching new heights with increased participation from both traditional and emerging investors.