WELCOME TO SVB
NEW YORK CITY
SUCCESS STARTS HERE
Every day, innovative businesses strive to bring about the next big thing. From Battery Park to Westchester and across the Tri-state area, we help companies and their investors invent the future. Nobody understands innovation in New York like Silicon Valley Bank.
of all VC-backed tech and life science companies in the U.S.
of U.S. VC-backed companies with IPO in 2018
Kathryn MinshewCEO and Founder, The Muse
"The relationships you build as an entrepreneur can be one of the best safeguards against making unnecessary mistakes."
Frida PolliCo-Founder and CEO of Pymetrics
"You don’t think of banks as being the friendliest and most accommodating of institutions. SVB definitely breaks the mold on that one."
Irving FainCEO & Founder, Bowery Farming
"We're not only growing a product that is of the highest quality but we're building a brand that's about trust and transparency..."
Shan-Lyn MaCEO & Founder, Zola
"One of the most important things within any startup is finding product market fit."
- August 15, 2019 - Client News Nomad Health Raises $34 Million in Funding More
- August 13, 2019 - Venture TV How Silicon Valley Bank Finances Startups More
- August 6, 2019 - Client News Vivint Solar Secures New $325 Million Credit Facility Lowering Cost of Debt More
- August 6, 2019 - Client News Kantox and Silicon Valley Bank Partner to Provide Cutting-Edge FX Hedging Technology to UK Corporates More
- August 1, 2019 - Crunchbase Why Tech Companies Are Pursuing IPOs Sooner Rather Than Later More
SVB’s third quarter report covers the latest high-profile IPOs and opportunities for the global venture ecosystem.