WELCOME TO SVB
NEW YORK CITY
SUCCESS STARTS HERE
Every day, innovative businesses strive to bring about the next big thing. From Battery Park to Westchester and across the Tri-state area, we help companies and their investors invent the future. Nobody understands innovation in New York like Silicon Valley Bank.
of all VC-backed tech and life science companies in the U.S.
of U.S. VC-backed companies with IPO in 2018
Kathryn MinshewCEO and Founder, The Muse
"The relationships you build as an entrepreneur can be one of the best safeguards against making unnecessary mistakes."
Frida PolliCo-Founder and CEO of Pymetrics
"You don’t think of banks as being the friendliest and most accommodating of institutions. SVB definitely breaks the mold on that one."
Irving FainCEO & Founder, Bowery Farming
"We're not only growing a product that is of the highest quality but we're building a brand that's about trust and transparency..."
Shan-Lyn MaCEO & Founder, Zola
"One of the most important things within any startup is finding product market fit."
- July 3, 2020 - Venture Capital Magazin Why the corona crisis is not only a challenge but also an opportunity for investors (In German) More
- July 2, 2020 - Client News The Mom Project Secures $25M in Series B Funding More
- June 25, 2020 - Client News HTG Molecular Diagnostics Secures Senior Term Loan from Silicon Valley Bank More
- June 22, 2020 - Client News Clir Renewables secures C$1.7m debt facility with Silicon Valley Bank More
- June 19, 2020 - The Washington Post Wine sales have surged during the pandemic — but not for small producers More
M&A and IPOs propel US healthcare venture fundraising to a third consecutive record year. Read our annual report to get our analysis and outlook for 2020.