Get the latest SVB insights for your business
We look back at 2023 trends in fundraising, investment, M&A and IPOs in healthcare, and offer insights on the near-term outlook for the healthcare innovation economy.
What is venture debt? Get answers to important questions and learn the fundamentals of venture debt financing for Series A and high-growth startups.
SVB is with you from seed stage through IPO and beyond.
- Free Checking1 Free unlimited wires, bill pay, mobile deposits with no monthly/transaction fees.
- Up to 5.10% annual percentage yield on qualifying balances2 Our startup money market account helps grow your savings and your business.
- 2X Unlimited Rewards3 Earn 2 points for every $1 spent on your SVB Innovator Card.
- Accept Credit and Debit Card Payments Accept card payments, whether e-commerce or in person - fast and easy.
- Banking Services Tools to manage transactions and payment requirements of high-growth companies.
- Venture Debt Debt solutions4 to help you build value while minimizing equity dilution.
- Global Payments and FX Transaction systems to support global payments and revenue growth.5
- Lending and Capital solutions A full range of solutions to help mature companies fuel growth and expansion.
- Treasury Management Solutions Solutions for global payments, FX risk, reporting and cash flow management.
- SVB Private Bank Tax-efficient investment strategies for personal assets and banking needs.
©2024 First-Citizens Bank & Trust Company. Silicon Valley Bank, a division of First-Citizens Bank & Trust Company. Member FDIC.
1 Free checking through SVB Edge available for up to three years from account opening on included services. Transactions processed, such as for overdrafts, NSF’s, returned and collection items will incur a fee as described in the Schedule of Fees. Click the ‘Learn More’ link above for additional terms and details on the free checking available with SVB Edge.
2 Money Market Accounts (MMA) are interest-bearing accounts unless otherwise stated. As of August 2023, a 5.10% annual percentage yield (APY) on the Startup Money Market Account is available for deposit balances of up to $4,000,000.00. If the Startup Money Market Account has deposit balances of $4,000.000.01 or more, a 1.00% APY will be applied to the entire Startup Money Market Account deposit balance. The APY or interest rate depends on the tier associated with the amount deposited in the MMA. You must deposit and maintain the applicable account balance to earn the disclosed APY. Please refer to the Deposit Agreement and Disclosure Statement issued at opening and any updates thereto for more details. Changes to the interest rate and APY on the MMA is at our discretion and are reflected in your account statement. Current clients with an existing Startup MMA opened before November 2022 are not eligible for this offering. Interest is calculated daily and credited monthly to the account. If you close your account before interest is credited for the month, you will not receive the accrued interest during the month the account is closed. Applicable fees, including those contained in the Product Sheets and Schedule of Fees and Charges provided at account opening, could reduce earnings on the account. Account maintenance fees may apply for each month your balance falls below a disclosed minimum.
3 Corporate and Business Card programs are subject to credit approval. See the SVB Innovators Card Terms and Conditions for full program details. 2X Unlimited Rewards Points earnings are based on net purchases made on the SVB Innovators Card. Click the ‘Learn More’ link above for additional terms and details on the SVB Innovators Card.
4 All loans and debt solutions are subject to underwriting, credit, and collateral approval. Information provided or referenced is for informational purposes only and no guarantee is expressed or implied. Rates, terms, programs and underwriting policies subject to change without notice. This is not a commitment to lend. Terms and conditions apply.
5 Foreign exchange transactions can be highly risky, and losses may occur in short periods of time if there is an adverse movement of exchange rates. Exchange rates can be highly volatile and are impacted by numerous economic, political and social factors as well as supply and demand and governmental intervention, control and adjustments. Investments in financial instruments carry significant risk, including the possible loss of the principal amount invested. Before entering any foreign exchange transaction, you should obtain advice from your own tax, financial, legal and other advisors and only make investment decisions on the basis of your own objectives, experience and resources.