SUCCESS STARTS HERE.
SVB SOLUTIONS THAT CAN HELP YOU LAUNCH.
Nobody understands startups like Silicon Valley Bank. Purpose-built for founders and early-stage startups, our two banking solutions fit important stages of your journey. Choose between a simple, no-fee solution to help you launch your startup or a flexible monthly credit to use toward a variety of services.
SVB BANKING SOLUTIONS
The best fit for you now and as you grow
SVB StartUp Banking Solution
The SVB StartUp Banking Solution is everything you need to jump-start your business from day one, including a checking account, business debit card, online banking, several wires each month, unlimited incoming ACH payments, and more.
No fees for up to three years on included services – a more than $200 monthly value.
Best fit for early-stage founders.
- Business checking account1, including:
- Unlimited payments from checking account2
- SVB Mastercard Debit BusinessCard - fees may apply
- Unlimited incoming ACH payments
- SVB Online Banking for access to cash management, foreign exchange, customized reporting and account alerts, with:
- Wires initiated through SVB Online Banking – monthly transaction limits apply3
- SVB Mastercard BusinessCard (optional)4 – No annual fees no matter how many cards you add for business users.
- Automated fraud monitoring and security services
- No fees on included services Limitations on the wires volume.3
Standard fees apply to services beyond those listed.
SVB SCALEUP BANKING SOLUTION
The SVB ScaleUp Banking Solution helps you accelerate your business with a $500 monthly credit to use toward a large set of banking services at a low $50 monthly fee for up to three years.
Tailor-made for entrepreneurs and finance professionals in high-growth companies with more complex needs and a growing number of transactions.
Apply your $500 monthly credit towards all SVB StartUp services, plus:
- Additional wires
- Outgoing ACH payments
- Bill Pay Plus
- Lockbox Services – including remote, wholesale, and imaging
- SVB Transact Gateway for payment automation through back-office accounting software or ERP
- Remote Deposit Capture for scanning and sending electronic images of checks directly to SVB from your desktop
- Fraud Control Services including Standard Check Positive Pay with Payee Validation or ACH Blocks/Filters
- $50 per month fee Standard fees apply to services beyond the
$500 monthly credit. Monthly credit does not roll over.
Available for up to 3 years from the date of initial account opening, subject to continued program eligibility. See additional terms and conditions below.
Standard fees apply after three years. $200 monthly value is based on standard monthly pricing assuming all included services and allowable transaction limits. $500 monthly credit does not apply to your $50 monthly fee and does not roll over to the next month. Standard fees apply to charges beyond $500 monthly credit. Please contact your SVB representative for more information about standard fees. Eligibility requirements apply for Mobile Deposit.
2 SVB does not provide a complimentary order of check stock.
3 One FX international outgoing self-service wire, up to two domestic outgoing wires and up to five U.S. dollar incoming wires are free each month.
4 As requested, subject to qualification.
WHY BANK WITH SVB?
More links from this topic
Terms and account features are subject to change without notice.
Participation is subject to application, credit and review requirements and is at Silicon Valley Bank’s discretion. As your company’s banking activity and balances grow and change, you may become ineligible for this program and your Silicon Valley Bank relationship team may recommend other business banking accounts. Certain cash management or international products and services may require that your account is converted to a different account type.
Certain benefits in connection with the SVB StartUp Banking Solutions are available only to startups that complete all enrollment steps and meet other conditions required by SVB.
Mobile Deposit items must be drawn in USD and may be deposited only to USD deposit accounts. Standard carrier data charges may apply. Fees waived for two domestic and three international USD wires monthly when processed through SVB’s online banking platform.
See SVB Mastercard BusinessCard terms and conditions for full program details. Certain terms, conditions, exclusions, and limitations apply, including a limit on cash advance capabilities. Benefits in connection with the SVB Mastercard BusinessCard offer are available only to companies that maintain their SVB business checking account as their primary operating account and maintain a sufficient account balance at all times as determined by SVB. Mastercard is a registered trademark of Mastercard International Incorporated.
Intuit and QuickBooks are trademarks and service marks of Intuit Inc., registered in the United States and other countries. Xero is a trademark of Xero Limited. Expensify is a trademark of Expensify, Inc.