Watch the Webcast On Demand Replay [PLAYBACK]
Fraud via account takeover can cost companies billions each year. It touches firms of all sizes. View this exclusive webcast in our Fraud Prevention Series: Anatomy of an Account Takeover.
During the webcast, we share:
- How a client almost lost half a million dollars to criminals overseas
- How the Neverquest malware attack unfolded
- The orchestrated takeover of a client’s online banking, email, and mobile phone accounts
- The widespread risks of account takeover
- How IBM® Security Trusteer RapportTM can help you can avoid becoming a victim
- Debi Kutaka, Senior Manager, Financial Crimes Risk Management, SVB
- Shawn Lawson, Senior Director, Cyber Security, SVB
- Rob Zerby, Senior Director, Financial Intelligence Unit, Silicon Valley Bank
- Shaked Vax, Identity and Anti-Fraud Solutions Strategist, IBM Security*
Visit our Fraud Prevention Center
*IBM is an independent third-party and is not affiliated with SVB Financial Group.