Silicon Valley Bank IP Assets License Agreement
All uses of the Silicon Valley Bank brand IP assets are subject to the following license agreement. Please complete the form to be redirected to a Box folder, where you may download the assets.
* Indicates a required field
Silicon Valley Bank IP Assets License Agreement
This License Agreement ("Agreement") provides the legal terms governing the individual or entity ("You", "Your") downloading and using the SVB Financial Group ("SVB") trademarks or logos ("SVB Marks") and/or photographs, headshots, images, or videos ("SVB Works")( the SVB Marks and SVB Works are collectively referred to herein as the "SVB IP Assets") available for download within SVB Box Folder.
BY SUBMITTING THIS FORM AND/OR DOWNLOADING ONE OR MORE SVB IP ASSETS, YOU ACKNOWLEDGE THAT YOU HAVE READ THE FOLLOWING TERMS AND CONDITIONS AND AGREE TO BE BOUND BY SUCH WHEN USING ANY OF THE SVB IP ASSETS.
- License Grant. Subject to the terms hereof, SVB grants You a limited, royalty-free, non-exclusive, non-transferable, non-sublicenseable, revocable license to use, reproduce, and display the SVB IP Assets solely for the following publication purposes: (a) inclusion of the SVB IP Assets in truthful and accurate news stories primarily concerning SVB in print, online, and on television media; (b) inclusion of the SVB IP Assets in press releases, brochures, signage, and other print and online media pertaining to an event which an SVB employee or board member has agreed in writing to participate as a speaker or presenter on behalf of SVB; and/or (c) inclusion of the SVB IP Assets in press releases, publications, or tokens of recognition regarding awards or nominations for awards that SVB has agreed in writing to accept.
- Standards of Use. You agree to follow the current SVB brand standards, guidelines, and directions available in the SVB Box Folder and to attribute ownership of the SVB IP Assets to SVB in accordance therewith or as otherwise approved by SVB in writing. You shall not modify or alter the SVB IP Assets in any way without the prior written approval of SVB.
- Termination. SVB may terminate the license at any time in its sole discretion by providing written notice to You. Upon such termination, You agree to immediately cease all further use of the SVB IP Assets.
- Ownership; Restrictions. SVB retains sole and exclusive ownership of all right, title and interest, including all intellectual property rights, in and to the SVB IP Assets. All goodwill arising out of Your use of the SVB IP Assets will inure solely to the benefit of SVB. Except for the licenses expressly granted herein, no rights or implied licenses of any kind, are granted by SVB to You.
- Restrictions. You agree not to, directly or indirectly, dispute, contest, or take any action that would impair or damage SVB’s rights in or to the SVB IP Assets or adversely affect the validity thereof. You shall not use, display, or register any variation or derivative work of the SVB IP Assets, or any word, mark or image that is confusing similar to the SVB Marks. You shall not use the SVB IP Assets in any way that is deceptive, harmful, unlawful, or objectionable to SVB or in any manner that is likely to cause confusion among consumers as to the source or endorsement of same.
- Disclaimer/Indemnification. SVB disclaims any and all warranties regarding the SVB IP Assets and Your use thereof. You are solely responsible for any content You create, distribute, or publish that includes the SVB IP Assets and to indemnify, defend, and hold SVB harmless for any claims based on such content.
- Duty to Notify. You agree to notify SVB’s legal team within 24 hours of becoming aware of any unauthorized use or misuse of the SVB IP Assets via phone at 415.764.4707 or email to email@example.com.
- Authorization. You represent and warrant that if Your download and use of the SVB IP Assets is on behalf of a corporate entity, You have sufficient legal authority to bind that entity to the terms and conditions of this Agreement.
- No Transfer/Relationship of the Parties. You shall not assign this Agreement or any transfer any rights hereunder without the prior written consent of SVB. This Agreement shall not create a joint venture, partnership, or agency relationship between You and SVB.
- Governing Law/Arbitration. This Agreement shall be governed by the laws of California. You agree that all disputes arising hereunder shall be finally settled by the American Arbitration Association. The place of the arbitration shall be Santa Clara, California. Notwithstanding the forgoing, SVB reserves the right to seek equitable relief in any court of competent jurisdiction for any breach or attempted breach by You of this Agreement.
- Entire Agreement. This Agreement is the entire agreement between You and SVB regarding the subject matter hereof.