|This article only applies to the Corporate Edition of Digital Banking.|
Managing Existing Online Users
- Select ‘User Administration’ and then select ‘Manage Users’.
- Click on the pencil icon next to the user you wish to edit.
- One of three update actions may be made to an existing user:
- Select ‘Deactivate User’ to disallow a user from logging in without completely deleting the user.
- Select the ‘User Role’ drop down menu to update the ‘User Role’ for a user. Click ‘Update Role’ upon completion.
- Select the ‘Delete’ button to permanently delete the online user. This action cannot be undone.
- The User Role update will go into effect upon the user’s subsequent logon after the change has been made.
- Company Admin may be prompted for addition authentication to save update.
Creating New Online Users
- Click the ‘Add User’ button.
- Complete all required fields which are designated with a red asterisk.
- Click the ‘Save’ button when done.