NOTE: Account Labeling allows you to group accounts for easy identification. Only User Administrators will have access to this function.
Select the ‘Administration’ menu then select ‘Manage Company Policy’.
- Select 'Accounts' tab within the top row.
- Check the box next to each account that you would like to label. Next, select 'Edit Labels' to start labeling your account(s).
- Enter a label name.
- Select the 'Create' button.
- Select 'Add' to label the chosen accounts.
- Select 'Close'.
NOTE: The label will be indicated next to each account that was selected.
- Select 'Save' to save the changes to the Company Policy.
NOTE: Account Labels can be used to quickly select grouped accounts within the Allowed Actions for Company Policy, User Roles and Information Reports.