Company, SVB Private Bank client
Let SVB Private Bank help you unlock your financial potential now
You're an entrepreneur with lots of demands, but little time for personal finances. We get that. Our private bankers offer an efficient and responsive approach to help you start realizing your financial goals.
Solve your specific liquidity challenges
- Get advice on strategic borrowing to help secure your future
- Access personal loans and mortgages designed for entrepreneurs and their unpredictable cash flows
Define your personal financial goals with your startup’s life cycle in mind
- Understand and plan for tax implications involving your private assets
- Prepare for major financial milestones now, including managing risk and estate planning
Execute a portfolio strategy with SVB Wealth Advisory
- Get professional advice on your entire balance sheet, including your private and public holdings
- Save time by letting us help you design a portfolio strategy that emphasizes diversification and liquidity
Relationship Management Team
Investment and Financial Planning Teams
SVB Private Bank provides a full range of banking, brokerage, and investment management services through Silicon Valley Bank and SVB Wealth Advisory, Inc. Silicon Valley Bank provides deposit and lending services and products. SVB Wealth Advisory (member FINRA and SIPC; SEC-registered investment adviser) offers brokerage and investment management products and services, and is a wholly-owned, non-bank subsidiary of Silicon Valley Bank. Silicon Valley Bank is the California bank subsidiary of SVB Financial Group (Nasdaq: SIVB) and a member of the Federal Reserve System and FDIC.
Investment Products are offered by SVB Wealth Advisory and are:
|Not FDIC Insured
||Not Bank Guaranteed
||May Lose Value|
None of Silicon Valley Bank, SVB Wealth Advisory, or any of their respective affiliates provide tax or legal advice. Estate planning requires legal assistance. Please consult your tax or legal advisors for such guidance. SVB Private Bank can work with your advisors and your insurance specialist for your particular situation.