In this article:
- What is Card Manager?
- What devices are compatible with Card Manager?
- Who can I call for help with the Card Manager Service?
- Do I still need to call if I suspect fraud?
- Do preferences set in the Card Manager service override bank policies/procedures?
- How do I access Card Management?
What is Card Manager?
Card Manager is a mobile application service within the Digital Banking mobile application that allows clients to control their SVB Private debit card usage to help mitigate fraud. Specifically, Card Manager allows clients to:
- Turn their cards on and off
- Set locations where cards may be used
- Restrict transactions based on merchant type
- Remotely control and monitor spending
- Establish transaction amount limits
- Schedule alerts for certain transaction types
What devices are compatible with Card Manager?
Card Manager is available through the Card Management feature in the SVB Private's Digital Banking mobile application. Card Manager is not available to access from a desktop. The mobile application is designed to support the current and prior two operating system versions for:
- Apple iOS devices - Apple App Store
- Android based devices - Google Play Store
Card Manager can be downloaded on Tablets, but it will be rendered as a phone app vs. native tablet app.
Who can I call for help with the Card Manager service?
Please contact the SVB Private Concierge Desk at 888-322-2120 for assistance.
Do I still need to call if I suspect fraud?
Yes, if you feel your account/card has been compromised, please contact us during business hours at 888-322-2120 and press option 2 or after hours call (800) 554-8969.
Do preferences set in the Card Manager override bank policies/procedures?
No, Card Manager controls never remove or relax authorization controls set by SVB Private. Card Manager controls can only place additional restrictions and/or alerts.
How do I access Card Management?
Card Manager is available via the Card Management feature on the Digital Banking mobile application. To access as a new user, follow these steps