Corporate edition only
NOTE: Supported file types include the following:
- Single-batch NACHA formatted file containing an SEC Class Code of either PPD (Prearranged Payment and Deposit to or from a consumer account) or CCD (Cash Concentration and Disbursement to or from a business account).
- 5-Column CSV File
- Select the 'Transfers & Payments' menu and then select 'Payments & Wires'.
- Select 'New Payment', then the desired payment type from the dropdown menu.
- Click on 'Upload From File' option.
- Click the 'View Mapping Actions'.
- Search and select the upload file into online banking for processing.
- If the file to be uploaded is a 5-coulmn CSV, instructions are listed on the screen regarding format and content after selecting the desired transaction type.
- If a new map is needed, click 'New Mapping'
- Search and select the upload file into online banking for processing
- Confirm the File Delimiter and File Header checkbox then click 'Continue'
- Map each row to the applicable system filed description then click 'Continue'
- Name the desired Mapping Instructions.
- Then click "Finish when complete.