- The changing venture landscape means firms are looking for pre-partner talent with a broad array of skills.
- Pre-partners can build a strong foundation by working with the best investors they can find early in their careers.
- While carry has emotional value for investors, it’s more important for associates to focus on exposure to deals.
Watch a webinar presented by SVB and the Emerging Venture Capitalists Association (EVCA), featuring a panel of experts who discuss how pre-partner venture capitalists can advance in their careers and get the compensation they deserve.
- Adam Dawkins, founder of EVCA
- Will Bruce, partner at True Search
- Dan Miller, partner at True Search
- Carolyn McVeigh, VP at SVB Capital