Service & Support
Services for Clients
- Online Banking Services & Help
- Audit Requests
- Commercial Cards
- Holiday Schedule
- Obtain Credit Reference for SVB clients
- Order Handling and Execution Policy
- Payment and Foreign Exchange Processing
- UK API Services
- UK Banking Terms and Conditions
- UK Branch Standard Tariff
- UK Interest Rates
- Xero Integration
If you have any feedback you’d like to share, we’d love to hear from you.
Meeting and exceeding our clients' expectations is the most important part of our business.
There may be occasions when something goes wrong that leaves you dissatisfied. If this happens, please let us know and we will do everything we can to resolve any problems or difficulties. Our aim is to always resolve such matters as soon as we can and to your satisfaction.
Making a complaint
If something has gone wrong, please let us know by contacting any of the following:
• Your Relationship Manager
• Client Advisory Services by
• Telephone on 0800 023 1441 (or on +44 207 367 7881 if calling from outside the UK)
• Email at firstname.lastname@example.org
• Writing to Client Advisory Services, Silicon Valley Bank, Alphabeta, 14-18 Finsbury Square, London EC2A 1BR
The person you contact will note the details of your complaint and then ensure that this is dealt with in line with our complaints procedure described below.
How we handle your complaint
The person that you contact with details of your complaint will always aim to resolve the issue as soon as possible. If the issue can be resolved by the end of the third business day after receiving your complaint, we will provide you with written confirmation.
If for whatever reason we need to investigate further and we cannot resolve your complaint by the end of the third business day, we will:
• Acknowledge your complaint and provide you with guidance as to when we anticipate coming back to you
• Provide you with contact details or confirmation of who is handling your complaint
• Keep in contact with you to update you on progress
• Send you a final response as soon as we can
If at the end of 8 weeks, your complaint is still unresolved it will move to step 3.
If at the end of 8 weeks, your complaint is still unresolved, we will send you a written response to explain why we are not able to send you a final response and let you know when we expect to be able to provide you with a final response.
When we send you a final response either resolving the complaint within 8 weeks (step 2) or letting you know that it will take a little longer (step 3), we will also tell you whether you are eligible to refer your complaint to the Financial Ombudsman Service for further review.
The Financial Ombudsman Service is an independent body that can review your case impartially and make a final decision on banking or other financial disputes, where you have made a complaint and you remain dissatisfied or we have been unable to resolve it.
If you want to ask the Financial Ombudsman Service to review your complaint, you need to do this within six months of the date of our final response letter. The Financial Ombudsman Service will not consider a request for review until 8 weeks after you made your initial complaint, if you have not received a final response from us.
Information on whether you are able to refer your complaint and whether the nature of your complaint is something that the Financial Ombudsman Service can deal with, can be obtained by contacting them using the details below:
The Financial Ombudsman Service
London E14 9SR
Telephone: 0800.023.4567 (or +44.20.7964.0500 if calling from outside the UK)
For further information, you can visit the Financial Ombudsman Service website at www.financial-ombudsman.org.uk.