Firm, SVB Private Bank client
Let SVB Private Bank help you strategize for financial success
Your investing success means you have more opportunities and more complex finances than others. Gain a team of private bankers and wealth advisors who understand your unique financial picture like no other bank.
Access personal services designed for experienced investors with unique needs
- Tap into credit solutions designed for investors with irregular income and fluctuating liquidity needs
- Get personalized banking solutions that allow maximum flexibility
Understand how your personal and professional investments can work together
- Coordinate all of your financial planning activities, including tax and estate planning, and insurance, for maximum benefit
- Plan for wealth transfer
- Develop a strategy for charitable giving
- Understand cash flows related to fund carry and distribution
Get strategies seeking to protect and grow your investments with SVB Wealth Advisory
- Implement tax-efficient investment strategies that incorporate your private assets
- Design investments around your complex balance sheets, risk profiles, cash flow and liquidity needs
- Optimize after-tax risk-adjusted performance
Relationship Management Team
Investment and Financial Planning Teams
SVB Private Bank provides a full range of banking, brokerage, and investment management services through Silicon Valley Bank and SVB Wealth Advisory, Inc. Silicon Valley Bank provides deposit and lending services and products. SVB Wealth Advisory (member FINRA and SIPC; SEC-registered investment adviser) offers brokerage and investment management products and services, and is a wholly-owned, non-bank subsidiary of Silicon Valley Bank. Silicon Valley Bank is the California bank subsidiary of SVB Financial Group (Nasdaq: SIVB) and a member of the Federal Reserve System and FDIC.
Investment Products are offered by SVB Wealth Advisory and are:
|Not FDIC Insured
||Not Bank Guaranteed
||May Lose Value|
None of Silicon Valley Bank, SVB Wealth Advisory, or any of their respective affiliates provide tax or legal advice. Estate planning requires legal assistance. Please consult your tax or legal advisors for such guidance. SVB Private Bank can work with your advisors and your insurance specialist for your particular situation.