We’re pleased to provide you with insights like these from Boston Private. Boston Private is now an SVB company. Together we’re well positioned to offer you the service, understanding, guidance and solutions to help you discover opportunities and build wealth – now and in the future.
As individuals approach the age of 65 and become eligible for Medicare, the decisions can become overwhelming: When to enroll? What are all of these choices available to me? Options are plentiful and understanding the differences between Parts A, B, C, and D, and what each option covers, is important.
Hear our overview of considerations for 2021 Medicare open enrollment including
- An overview of what traditional Medicare does and does not cover
- The differences between Parts A, B, C, D and Medicare Supplement (Medigap) Plans
- Financial implications and considerations for health insurance and Medicare if you are considering retiring early
- Practical tips when discussing Medicare options with your financial advisor
- Potential election outcome impacts on healthcare coverage
- Kathleen Kenealy, CFP®, CPWA®, Director of Financial Planning & Senior Wealth Advisor, SVB Private
- Dianne Savastano, BSN, MBA, President, Healthassist