The following steps will guide you through the setup of new user, details and assign rights.
Adding a new user
- From the left menu bar select Administration and then Manage Users.
- Click the Add User button located on the top right side of the screen.
In this section, the user’s details and contact information are entered, along with their designated logon credentials.
- First and Last Name*
- Email Address*
- Phone Country**
- Phone Number *
- Password & Confirmation Password*
Click the Save button located on the bottom right hand New User Details.
Note: User will be prompted to change the password during their initial login session.
Additional Authentication Required:
A secure access code is required to authorize this transaction. Please select your delivery method to receive your secure access code.
- Enter your Secure Access Code and Verify.
- Save user
- The User has been saved
**US Carrier phone number is required for Business Bill Pay enrollments
In this section the rights to transactions, features, accounts and limits are assigned; as applicable to each user.
Click on each transaction type listed to configure the user’s entitlements and limits.
- Check Reorder
- Funds Transfers
- Stop Payment
- Bill Pay
Access to submit a check reorder request. Contact the concierge desk 888-322-2120 for initial check order.
Access to submit internal transfer requests between enabled accounts. Account must have deposit and withdraw access (see Account Right below).
Access to submit stop payment requests via Digital Banking.
Access to Bill Pay screen once Business Bill Pay enrollment request is successfully submitted, and users are enabled via Business Bill Pay Administration screen.
Click on the icon next to View rights option to establish the necessary view rights digital banking originated transactions posted on the Digital Banking Activity Center screen.
- All (can view all transaction created by all digital banking company users)
- Own (can only view own transactions)
- None (cannot view any transactions)
On the Rights tab select the designated Operational options.
- Draft (Schedule transaction for approval to process)
- Approve (Approve transactions scheduled by other users)
- Cancel (Cancel transactions)
Toggling the on/off check marks.
Enter the user’s transaction dollar and count limits. The Per Transaction limit is noted on the designated transaction type.
Select on the appropriate non transactional features the user may have access to.
To designate the user’s Account Rights.
- Circle forward slash symbol: Access is disabled, but can be enabled
- Check mark symbol: Access is enabled
> Show/Hide unassigned accounts to make additional selections (if applicable).
> Select the Save button to record the setup.