In the last few weeks, we in the United States have begun to feel the impact of the COVID-19 coronavirus in a meaningful way. Like you, SVB Private is actively monitoring the situation, and we are taking the necessary steps to ensure the safety of our clients and employees, as well as our ability to deliver our service without disruption.
With the safety of our clients and employees of paramount importance, we have taken the following precautions to mitigate the potential spread of the virus:
- All non-critical travel has been suspended.
- Associates who are feeling sick have been asked to stay home. We are allowing for greater flexibility in our PTO policies to ensure those who should stay home do.
We have taken the following steps to ensure the continuity of our business operations:
- SVB Private has a comprehensive business continuity program that includes resiliency plans for many different types of business interruptions, including pandemic events. We are equipped with the technology and processes to continue operations with minimal interruption.
- Associates have the appropriate systems access and tools to work remotely or from a dedicated contingency site.
- We are working with our vendors to verify their business continuity plans.
- Please check the SVB Private website for the latest hours and operating status of our retail locations and offices.
- Digital Banking is available to clients who prefer to manage their accounts online. If you have not yet enrolled in online banking, we encourage you to do so. Click here to get started.
- Our Concierge Desk remains available to assist with all client inquiries at (888) 322-2120.
On March 12, 2020 our Chief Investment Officer Shannon Saccocia recorded a live webinar to help you navigate the market volatility. You can watch that webinar here. A weekly Podcast will be published here.
You can always access digital banking here. To enroll or learn more about our digital banking offering please visit:call our Concierge Desk.