You can now enroll in Push Notifications to receive alerts and notifications.
You can now enroll in Push Notifications to receive alerts and notifications. If you have automatic updates enabled on your device, you will be prompted to enroll in Push Notifications on your next mobile login.
In addition to SMS and email notifications, we will be introducing push notifications in the Digital Banking mobile app. Push notifications are tappable pop-up messages that will notify you of activity through the Digital Banking mobile app. Notifications will appear on the notification center, a lock screen, or in the top section of a mobile device.
With Push Notifications, now you can:
- Have alerts sent via Push in addition to SMS or Email
- Receive notifications when you travel internationally, as long as you have an internet connection
- Tap the message to launch the Digital Banking mobile banking app
Get started with Push Notifications enrollment and configuration today.
Push notifications are free services and will be available on IOS and Android mobile devices, Apple watches, and tablets.
- To manage Push Notifications enrollment, go to Settings on the Home menu and then click on Push Notifications on the Digital Banking mobile app.
- To manage your alerts, go to Settings > Manage Alerts on either your mobile app, or on desktop.