New MFA changes are added to enhance your experience on Digital Banking.
We are enhancing your multi-factor authentication experience in Digital Banking.
Multi-factor Authentication (MFA)
Starting on 1/7/2021, you may notice that we are introducing new MFA screens where we ask you to verify your identity when making high-risk changes to your Digital Banking profile, including:
- Changing where your Secure Access Codes (SAC) are sent
- Disabling certain alert types
- Adding or editing additional users
These changes add enhanced security to your profile to help prevent fraudsters from modifying your information if your username becomes compromised.
The MFA experience will differ if you have a Symantec VIP Access code on your Digital Banking profile. Symantec VIP Access codes used to authorize corporate payment approvals will now also be used to verify high-risk event changes.
- If you have a Symantec VIP Access code: You will be asked to enter your current VIP access code on the screen. This code can be retrieved with a physical token or the Symantec VIP Access app.
- If you have no VIP Access code: You will be asked to choose a secure access code delivery point and verify your identify using a 8-digit code sent to your email or mobile number.
To manage your mobile phone numbers and email addresses that SACs can be sent to, go to Settings > Security Preferences > Secure Delivery. We recommend that you have at least two SAC delivery points set up.
If you have questions about these added security measures, please call the Concierge Desk at (888) 322-2120.