Company, SVB Private Bank client
Let SVB Private Bank Help You Design a Financially Sound Future
You've made it by seizing opportunity. We work with tech executives like you every day to offer forward-looking private banking and wealth advisory services to help you reach your next personal financial milestones.
Leverage our experienced team
- Access flexible credit solutions tailored for executives with complicated cash flows and complex balance sheets
- Get personalized services from a bank with more than three decades of experience helping technology executives plan their future
Stay a step ahead
- Create a personalized plan for your family, including strategies for major milestones such as home purchases, job changes and saving for retirement
- Get strategic liquidity planning pre-and post-IPO and around concentrated positions
- Plan ahead for liquidity events
- Coordinate all of your financial planning activities, including tax and estate planning, and insurance, for maximum benefit
Review and rebalance your portfolio regularly
- Diversify your investments as you gain liquidity
- Build tax-efficient portfolios with risk management in mind
Contact Your Private Bank Team
SVB Wealth Advisory is a registered investment advisor, non-bank affiliate of Silicon Valley Bank, and a member of SVB Financial Group. Silicon Valley Bank is a member of the FDIC and the Federal Reserve System. Silicon Valley Bank is the California bank subsidiary of SVB Financial Group (Nasdaq: SIVB).
Products offered by SVB Wealth Advisory, Inc:
|Are Not insured by the FDIC or any other federal government agency
||Are Not deposits of or guaranteed by a Bank
||May Lose Value|
The individuals named here are both a representative of Silicon Valley Bank as well as an investment advisory representative of SVB Wealth Advisory, a registered investment advisor and non-bank affiliate of Silicon Valley Bank, member FDIC.
Banking Services provided by Silicon Valley Bank and Wealth Advisory services provided by SVB Wealth Advisory, Inc.
Neither SVB Wealth Advisory, Inc., Silicon Valley Bank nor its affiliates provide tax or legal advice, estate planning requires legal assistance. Please consult your tax or legal advisors for such guidance. We can work with your advisors and your Insurance specialist in your particular situation.