SVB Private Bank E-Statements
Thank you for your interest in electronic account statements from SVB Private Bank. This service is available to you at no cost and will allow you to view your current and past account statements for all of your accounts on a secure website. As part of the registration process, please read the following Consent and Authorization disclosure and indicate your acceptance at the bottom.
Consent and Authorization for Electronic Transmission of Account Statements
In this Consent and Authorization, the words “I,” “Me,” and “My” mean each person who electronically ‘signs’ below by clicking the ‘Accept’ button. The word “Account” means the Login or User ID that I entered in order to access this Consent and Authorization. The words “Account Number” mean any and all accounts held at SVB Private Bank under the Account, including but not limited to account numbers held under a suffix number, such as checking, savings, retirement, money market, certificate and loan accounts.
I understand that pursuant to My account and/or loan agreements with SVB Private Bank, I may be entitled to receive periodic account statements in connection with My Account, such as savings account statements and/or loan statements (“Account Statements”). I understand that I am entitled by law to receive certain of those periodic Account Statements in writing. By indicating My acceptance of these terms and conditions, I authorize SVB Private Bank to discontinue sending Me such periodic Account Statements via postal mail service for My Account and to instead deliver such periodic Account Statements to Me electronically (“E-Statements”). I understand and agree that SVB Private Bank will send Me an e-mail on an ongoing basis to My e-mail address, as indicated below, notifying Me that My E-Statement account statement(s) are ready to be viewed on the Financial Institution website. I understand and agree that I will no longer receive paper copies of My periodic Account Statements.
I further understand and agree that:
- I am the authorized signer [primary accountholder] of the Accounts being accessed. My electronic signature executed in conjunction with this Consent and Authorization and any electronic transaction on this Account shall be legally binding on all owners on the account including Myself, and as such any transaction performed pursuant to this Consent and Authorization transaction shall be considered authorized by Me.
- If any Account Number specified within this Consent and Authorization is a joint account, I acknowledge that I am the primary accountholder of the joint account and that My consent and authorization has been authorized by each of the joint accountholders. All joint accountholders owners on the account are legally bound by the terms and conditions of this Consent and Authorization.
- My ongoing consent to receive subsequent Account Statements electronically is voluntary and may be withdrawn at any time. I may withdraw consent at any time in writing, by telephone at 866-238-0872 [or by sending SVB Private Bank an e-mail at email@example.com], and Subject to SVB Private Bank confirmation of My request, such withdrawal shall become effective no later than fifteen (15) days after receipt by SVB Private Bank. Upon termination, I understand and agree that I will receive all Account Statements in paper form via postal mail service.
- My computer system meets the minimum system requirements set forth below. In addition, I have and will maintain a printer capable of printing any E-Statements account statements that are made available on SVB Private Bank E-Statements website. In the alternative, I have and will maintain the ability to electronically save and visually display on My computer screen any E-Statements account statements that are made available on SVB Private Bank website. I understand that SVB Private Bank recommends that I retain or print a copy of any E-Statement and notices and this Consent and Authorization for My records.
- I agree to maintain a valid, active e-mail address. I must promptly notify SVB Private Bank of any change in My e-mail or postal address by contacting SVB Private Bank at 866-238-0872 or at any of Silicon Valley Bank branch locations. SVB Private Bank is not liable for any third party-incurred fees, other legal liability, or any other issues or liabilities arising from E-Statements or notifications sent to an invalid or inactive e-mail address or postal address that I have provided.
- I understand and agree that by signing up for E-Statements, I will no longer receive return envelopes by mail to send/mail in My loan payments. I understand and agree that I may request transaction envelopes at any time to mail in My loan payments by contacting SVB Private Bank in writing, by telephone or by sending SVB Private Bank an e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org. I understand and agree that although I will no longer receive My loan statements by mail, I will be responsible for making all regular loan payments in a timely fashion either electronically by accessing SVB Private Bank electronic internet banking product and/or by mailing the payments to: Silicon Valley Bank, 3003 Tasman Drive, Santa Clara, CA 95054. I further understand and agree that I will be responsible for making all loan payments pursuant to the terms and conditions of the loan agreements and disclosures which may be revised from time to time and remain effective for all other aspects of the Account involved.
- I may also request a paper copy of any periodic regular Account Statement at any time by telephone at: 866-238-0872, by sending an e-mail to: email@example.com, or in writing by sending My written request to: Attn: PB Operations, Silicon Valley Bank, 3003 Tasman Drive, Santa Clara, CA 95054.
- I understand and agree that SVB Private Bank reserves the right to change the terms and conditions of this Consent and Authorization. SVB Private Bank will notify Me before the effective date of any change via SVB Private Bank electronic internet banking product. By accessing My E-Statements after I receive any notice of change will constitute My agreement to such change(s). SVB Private Bank reserves the right to discontinue the E-Statements program at any time.
Security Procedures: I understand that I cannot sign up for the E-Statements program and cannot access My regular account statements without first signing up for and obtaining a Remote Access Password. I AGREE THAT USE OF A REMOTE ACCESS PASSWORD TO SIGN UP FOR THE E-STATEMENTS PROGRAM AND TO ACCESS MY ACCOUNT STATEMENTS CONSTITUTES A REASONABLE SECURITY PROCEDURE. I further understand that if I disclose My Remote Access Password to other people, they may also have the ability to access My regular account statements, and I will be responsible for any transactions they may complete. I agree to notify SVB Private Bank immediately if I believe any of My accounts have been accessed or an Access Code has been used without My permission to access My accounts. The terms and conditions in this Consent and Authorization only apply to the E-Statements program. Provisions in other SVB Private Bank or Silicon Valley Bank agreements and disclosures, including but not limited to Silicon Valley Bank Account Disclosure and in any and all loan agreements and disclosures, may be revised from time to time and remain effective for all other aspects of the accounts involved. I am an authorized signer on this account. I understand SVB Private Bank will send Me an e-mail notifying Me that My statement(s) are ready to be viewed. In order for SVB Private Bank to notify Me of My E-Statement delivery, it is My responsibility to inform SVB Private Bank with any changes in My e-mail address on this site, by contacting them at 866-238-0872 or at any of their branch locations. I understand I may cancel this authorization at any time upon written request at which time the SVB Private Bank will resume mailing of all My future periodic statements, and I will no longer have access to My statements online.
By pressing the “Accept” button below, I agree to the terms and conditions of this Consent and Authorization as described above.
IMPORTANT: PLEASE PRINT AND RETAIN THIS CONSENT AND AUTHORIZATION
You will be notified by e-mail when new documents are available for viewing.