Silicon Valley Bank’s wine experts have an unparalleled appreciation for the rewards that winemaking offers, as well as the challenges you face. Our long-standing relationships with the wine industry—along with our exclusive research, benchmarking and brand-building services—allow us to provide customized solutions for managing and accelerating your growth.
2019 will present new challenges as we forecast in the SVB annual State of the Wine Industry Report. The growth that the wine industry has experienced over the past 25 years is waning, and new market strategies will be required, because the emerging millennial consumer is not gravitating toward wine consumption as prior generations have. SVB understands that you need a partner who goes well beyond banking and acts as a strategic advisor, providing unique financing solutions and tailored advice.
FINANCING SOLUTIONS FOR VINEYARDS AND WINERIES
Let our expertise in engineering customized financing help you focus on the business of growing grapes and making wine.
- Vineyard acquisition
- Vineyard development
- Seasonal crop lines of credit
- Long-term real estate purchases
- Equipment loans
- Debt restructuring
- General working lines of credit
- Inventory and accounts receivable financing
- General working capital lines of credit
- Winery acquisition
- Winery construction and upgrades
- Vineyard acquisition
- Short- and long-term real estate loans
- Equipment financing
- Buyouts and recapitalizations
Accelerate cash flow, minimize the risks of nonpayment and maintain a competitive edge with SVB's extensive knowledge and tools, including:
- Cash management solutions that streamline your receivables and payables, minimize risk and help shorten your cash conversion cycle.
- Investment solutions that help you optimize liquidity, capital preservation and return.
Tap into our global network of services, with tailored solutions for financing international growth, managing your cash around the world and mitigating risk as you expand internationally.
Boost awareness of your premium wine brand. We act as your global brand ambassador, providing sales leads and introductions to wine lovers through concierge services, wine program development and wine gifting programs.