Welcome to SVB
Banking on Innovation
Silicon Valley Bank has been working with innovative businesses in Europe for more than a decade. Marking the evolution of the tech scene, we will begin lending via our SVB Germany Branch in 2018.
Germany's vibrant technology and life science ecosystem is gaining key venture capital and private equity support. Silicon Valley Bank is excited to be part of this growing hub.
We provide financing to both innovation companies and their investors. Services include lending to growth-stage technology and life science businesses, and financing for acquisitions, buyouts and working capital.
Products and Solutions
Accelerator and GrowthAccelerator and Growth
Looking to protect your company’s equity and raise capital to execute your strategy? Silicon Valley Bank offers various debt solutions that help you gain the greatest competitive advantage, including venture debt and growth loans.
Buy-Out FinanceBuy-Out Finance
Access the capital you need for a corporate buy-out. We provide significant debt commitments with knowledge and expertise of the market and an efficient, partnership approach.
Global Funds BankingGlobal Funds Banking
Having a line of credit from Silicon Valley Bank helps your Venture Capital or Private Equity business to better manage capital calls and be more reactive in your markets.
Corporate FinanceCorporate Finance
Augment your senior debt with mezzanine debt or a term loan to help you with market expansion, acquisitions, earn-outs, capital expenditures and more.
Technology and Life Science Clients
VC/PE firms partner with us
team members support innovation in over 30 cities
of the 2018 CNBC Disruptor 50 list are SVB clients
- April 17, 2019 - Client News UK Fintech Kantox Closes €5 million Venture Debt Financing Agreement with Silicon Valley Bank More
- April 17, 2019 - Client News Gen.G Announces $46 Million Financing from Investors Including Will Smith, Keisuke Honda, Dennis Wong, and Others More
- April 16, 2019 - Client News Silicon Valley Bank grants 6.5 million euros loan to Treasury Intelligence Solutions GmbH More
- April 10, 2019 - Client News kWh Analytics Closes Solar Revenue Put for 28 MW of Solar Power Projects With AES Distributed Energy, SVB, & Swiss Re Corporate Solutions More
- April 4, 2019 - Client News Silicon Valley Bank Serves as Lead Arranger for $55 Million Financing for US HealthVest More
See how SVB makes next happen now for entrepreneurs like you.