Welcome to SVB
Banking on Innovation
Silicon Valley Bank has been working with innovative businesses in Europe for more than a decade. Marking the evolution of the tech scene, we will begin lending via our SVB Germany Branch in 2018.
Germany's vibrant technology and life science ecosystem is gaining key venture capital and private equity support. Silicon Valley Bank is excited to be part of this growing hub.
We provide financing to both innovation companies and their investors. Services include lending to growth-stage technology and life science businesses, and financing for acquisitions, buyouts and working capital.
Products and Solutions
Accelerator and GrowthAccelerator and Growth
Looking to protect your company’s equity and raise capital to execute your strategy? Silicon Valley Bank offers various debt solutions that help you gain the greatest competitive advantage, including venture debt and growth loans.
Buy-Out FinanceBuy-Out Finance
Access the capital you need for a corporate buy-out. We provide significant debt commitments with knowledge and expertise of the market and an efficient, partnership approach.
Global Funds BankingGlobal Funds Banking
Having a line of credit from Silicon Valley Bank helps your Venture Capital or Private Equity business to better manage capital calls and be more reactive in your markets.
Corporate FinanceCorporate Finance
Augment your senior debt with mezzanine debt or a term loan to help you with market expansion, acquisitions, earn-outs, capital expenditures and more.
Technology and Life Science Clients
VC/PE firms partner with us
team members support innovation in over 30 cities
of the 2018 CNBC Disruptor 50 list are SVB clients
- October 2, 2019 - Client News SaaSOptics Announces $12M in Series B Funding Following Record-Breaking Q3 with 70 Percent New Annual Recurring Revenue Bookings Growth More
- September 24, 2019 - Client News AcuityAds Announces Extension and Increase to its Revolving Line of Credit with Silicon Valley Bank More
- September 10, 2019 - Client News Xeris Pharmaceuticals Announces Expanded $85 Million Debt Facility With Oxford Finance and Silicon Valley Bank More
- September 10, 2019 - Client News Parity Receives $1.25 Million In Venture Debt from Silicon Valley Bank More
- August 27, 2019 - Client News Fair Closes $100M Debt Facility and Equity Investment from Ally More
See how SVB makes next happen now for entrepreneurs like you.