Welcome to SVB
Banking on Innovation
Silicon Valley Bank has been working with innovative businesses in Europe for more than a decade. Marking the evolution of the tech scene, we will begin lending via our SVB Germany Branch in 2018.
Germany's vibrant technology and life science ecosystem is gaining key venture capital and private equity support. Silicon Valley Bank is excited to be part of this growing hub.
We provide financing to both innovation companies and their investors. Services include lending to growth-stage technology and life science businesses, and financing for acquisitions, buyouts and working capital.
Products and Solutions
Accelerator and GrowthAccelerator and Growth
Looking to protect your company’s equity and raise capital to execute your strategy? Silicon Valley Bank offers various debt solutions that help you gain the greatest competitive advantage, including venture debt and growth loans.
Buy-Out FinanceBuy-Out Finance
Access the capital you need for a corporate buy-out. We provide significant debt commitments with knowledge and expertise of the market and an efficient, partnership approach.
Global Funds BankingGlobal Funds Banking
Having a line of credit from Silicon Valley Bank helps your Venture Capital or Private Equity business to better manage capital calls and be more reactive in your markets.
Corporate FinanceCorporate Finance
Augment your senior debt with mezzanine debt or a term loan to help you with market expansion, acquisitions, earn-outs, capital expenditures and more.
Technology and Life Science Clients
VC/PE firms partner with us
team members support innovation in over 30 cities
of the 2018 CNBC Disruptor 50 list are SVB clients
General Manager - Credit, Risk Compliance - SVB Germany Branch and Executive Vice President, Corporate Banking and Credit Risk Managment - EMEA
- January 11, 2021 - Client News Affimed Announces €25 Million Debt Financing Agreement with Silicon Valley Bank More
- December 22, 2020 - Client News Liberis adds £70m funding and venture debt to grow embedded business finance platform and help SMEs weather the COVID storm More
- December 17, 2020 - Client News Spryker Announces $130 Million Financing Round Led by TCV More
- December 17, 2020 - Client News Edinburgh start-up TravelNest secures £1.8m from Silicon Valley Bank and Scottish Enterprise to drive staycation growth More
- December 16, 2020 - Client News Autoleap Raises $8 Million Cad As Former Fieldedge CEOs Tackle Local Auto Repair Industry More
Now Let's Get Started
See how SVB makes next happen now for entrepreneurs like you.