Welcome to SVB
Banking on Innovation
Silicon Valley Bank has been working with innovative businesses in Europe for more than a decade. Marking the evolution of the tech scene, we will begin lending via our SVB Germany Branch in 2018.
Germany's vibrant technology and life science ecosystem is gaining key venture capital and private equity support. Silicon Valley Bank is excited to be part of this growing hub.
We provide financing to both innovation companies and their investors. Services include lending to growth-stage technology and life science businesses, and financing for acquisitions, buyouts and working capital.
Products and Solutions
Accelerator and GrowthAccelerator and Growth
Looking to protect your company’s equity and raise capital to execute your strategy? Silicon Valley Bank offers various debt solutions that help you gain the greatest competitive advantage, including venture debt and growth loans.
Buy-Out FinanceBuy-Out Finance
Access the capital you need for a corporate buy-out. We provide significant debt commitments with knowledge and expertise of the market and an efficient, partnership approach.
Global Funds BankingGlobal Funds Banking
Having a line of credit from Silicon Valley Bank helps your Venture Capital or Private Equity business to better manage capital calls and be more reactive in your markets.
Corporate FinanceCorporate Finance
Augment your senior debt with mezzanine debt or a term loan to help you with market expansion, acquisitions, earn-outs, capital expenditures and more.
Technology and Life Science Clients
VC/PE firms partner with us
team members support innovation in over 30 cities
of the 2018 CNBC Disruptor 50 list are SVB clients
General Manager - Credit, Risk Compliance - SVB Germany Branch and Executive Vice President, Corporate Banking and Credit Risk Managment - EMEA
- October 26, 2020 - Client News Water quality and distribution monitoring software Ketos raises $18 million More
- October 19, 2020 - Client News Scholar Rock Secures $50 million Debt Facility with Silicon Valley Bank and Oxford Finance More
- October 7, 2020 - Client News As Businesses Shift Online, Quantum Metric Secures $25M to Help Them Build Customer-Centric Sites That Exceed Digital Expectations More
- October 5, 2020 - Client News Cooler Screens Raises Over $80M to Fuel Growth and Accelerate Technology Capabilities More
- September 30, 2020 - Client News Canadian Real Estate Innovator, Properly, Announces $100M Financing from Silicon Valley Bank and i80 Group More
Now Let's Get Started
See how SVB makes next happen now for entrepreneurs like you.