Welcome to SVB
Banking on Innovation
Silicon Valley Bank has been working with innovative businesses in Europe for more than a decade. Marking the evolution of the tech scene, we will begin lending via our SVB Germany Branch in 2018.
Germany's vibrant technology and life science ecosystem is gaining key venture capital and private equity support. Silicon Valley Bank is excited to be part of this growing hub.
We provide financing to both innovation companies and their investors. Services include lending to growth-stage technology and life science businesses, and financing for acquisitions, buyouts and working capital.
Products and Solutions
Accelerator and GrowthAccelerator and Growth
Looking to protect your company’s equity and raise capital to execute your strategy? Silicon Valley Bank offers various debt solutions that help you gain the greatest competitive advantage, including venture debt and growth loans.
Buy-Out FinanceBuy-Out Finance
Access the capital you need for a corporate buy-out. We provide significant debt commitments with knowledge and expertise of the market and an efficient, partnership approach.
Global Funds BankingGlobal Funds Banking
Having a line of credit from Silicon Valley Bank helps your Venture Capital or Private Equity business to better manage capital calls and be more reactive in your markets.
Corporate FinanceCorporate Finance
Augment your senior debt with mezzanine debt or a term loan to help you with market expansion, acquisitions, earn-outs, capital expenditures and more.
Technology and Life Science Clients
VC/PE firms partner with us
team members support innovation in over 30 cities
of the 2018 CNBC Disruptor 50 list are SVB clients
- August 15, 2019 - Client News Nomad Health Raises $34 Million in Funding More
- August 6, 2019 - Client News Vivint Solar Secures New $325 Million Credit Facility Lowering Cost of Debt More
- August 6, 2019 - Client News Kantox and Silicon Valley Bank Partner to Provide Cutting-Edge FX Hedging Technology to UK Corporates More
- July 24, 2019 - Client News Tile Secures $45 Million to Advance Embedded Partnerships, International Growth, Product and Service Expansions More
- July 8, 2019 - Client News Soldo Scores $61M Series B for Its ‘Spend Management’ Platform for Businesses More
See how SVB makes next happen now for entrepreneurs like you.