SVB Bill Pay Plus
Focus on Your Business, Not Your Bills
Processing and paying bills manually is costly and time-consuming. SVB Bill Pay Plus provides a simple and secure way to manage your entire business payment process online, streamlining tasks such as approvals routing, check signing and audit so you have more time to focus on your business.
Make payments the easiest part of your day
Pay and manage your bills online with our simple, intuitive platform:
- Scan, upload or receive bills by email or fax to instantly digitize them
- Cut payment processing time in half with online approvals and check preparation
- Sync payment data with your accounting software in one click (QuickBooks, Xero, NetSuite, Intacct)
- Store contracts and other important documents with your bills for easy access
- Track and monitor bills from anywhere, anytime
Streamline your workflow with powerful online tools:
- Extend your existing accounting package capabilities
- Choose the timing and method to pay bills (ACH or check)
- Give initiators and approvers the ability to perform tasks remotely
- Pay vendors electronically without collecting or maintaining confidential banking data
- Keep track of approvals, notes and bill history with clear audit trails
- Reduce or eliminate check fraud by converting to digital transactions
- Search for vendors and instantly access their payment history
Secure your payment processes to limit fraud and theft:
- Eliminate holding check stock and limit check theft with electronic payments
- Assure that altered checks are not paid with positive pay
- Establish discrete user roles and permissions to protect your data and documents
- Secure your data and encrypt sensitive information with bank-level security protocols
- Eliminate paper documents by transitioning to digital imaging and cloud storage
- Mask your payments through a central clearing account; your SVB bank account and routing numbers are never exposed
Syncs automatically with your accounting software:
QuickBooks, Xero, NetSuite, Intacct and PayPal are unaffiliated with SVB Financial Group. Use of PayPal requires a separate PayPal account.
Fees may apply. Use of Bill Pay Plus is subject to the terms and conditions of the Bill Pay Plus Master Agreement and all other related agreements.
See how SVB makes next happen now for entrepreneurs like you.