Learn More & Register
The Boston CEO Conference is a networking forum for industry CEOs and decision makers in the life sciences. Attendees gain insights from presentations and panels featuring CEOs from several of the world’s leading biopharmaceutical companies. Industry leaders in venture capital and private equity also participate.
- We’re proud to be a sponsor of and also moderating a panel for Boston Biotech CEO Conference 2014
- Michael Hanewich, SVB’s Head of Life Science, East and Europe, will moderate the Life Sciences Venture Capital panel on Thursday, June 5, 2014 from 3:00–3:30 pm.
- Panel participants include: Bill Harrington, Osage University Partners; Bob More, Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation; Liam Ratcliffe, New Leaf Venture Partners; Kiran Reddy, Third Rock Ventures; Harald Stock
- SVB has been involved with this great organization since the beginning, sponsoring and speaking at the Boston, New York, and East/West conferences
- We believe this is the best biotech event in the East and encourage biotech industry and investor executives to attend by clicking here.
- Thanks to all the amazing Boston Biotech Conference series organizers