SVB offers a broad suite of online and electronic solutions that help you manage your banking, treasury management, and investment needs easily and securely.
Business Banking and Global Treasury Management Services
- SVB Online Banking. Our online banking platform provides the flexibility and scale to address the needs of a growing business — or the complex reporting, disbursement, and collection requirements of an established global enterprise. This online platform gives you real-time access to account activity and information and allows you to securely manage your employees' access and entitlements to a full set of business banking and cash management solutions.
- Business Bill Pay. Manage your company's payments electronically with a commercial bill pay solution tailored specifically to the needs of small to mid-sized businesses; and as with SVB Online Banking, you can define and manage your employees' access rights online.
- Remote Capture Services. Deposit checks into your Silicon Valley Bank deposit accounts from the convenience of your office or on the go. Options range from a free-of-charge1 Mobile Deposit on SVB Mobile Banking to high-end desktop solutions for businesses that process large volumes of checks and need value added services such as remittance capture.
- Business Credit Card Services. With SVB's Business Credit Card, you can administer and manage complex purchasing and employee expense management programs through a convenient and secure online system.
- Merchant/Card Services. Our Merchant Services solution lets you offer credit card payment options to your customers and manage your collections more effectively and easily.
- Direct Transmission Services. Push and pull payment and information reporting files directly with Silicon Valley Bank, without the need of logging into SVB Online Banking. Direct Transmission solutions allow larger companies to integrate directly with Silicon Valley Bank through a secure FTP protocol, for deeper integration with your ERP systems and back office processes.
- SVB Asset Management. Powered by Clearwater Analytics, the same platform used by many of the nation's leading technology and life science firms, you'll gain superior visibility to your company's investment portfolio through SVB Asset Management's online reporting system. Leverage GIPS-compliant performance reporting, daily, integrated accounting, compliance and risk reporting, and timely data — backed by three Type II SAS 70 exams a year.
1 Standard carrier data rates apply.
Investment products and services are offered through SVB Securities, a wholly owned broker-dealer subsidiary, member FINRA/SIPC and asset management services are offered through SVB Asset Management, a non-bank affiliate of Silicon Valley Bank and registered investment advisor. Products offered by SVB Securities and SVB Asset Management are not FDIC insured, are not deposits or other obligations of Silicon Valley Bank, and may lose value.