Driven? Dedicated? Ethical? Enterprising? You're in the right place. SVB is currently looking for interns from across the country and the globe. We offer fun and exciting internships - from IT to Finance, Marketing to Banking, and everything in between. We work with companies that are shaping the future. Start your future with us!
SVB's summer intern program is a 10-12 week program designed for college students to gain exposure to SVB Financial Group; allowing them to gain real life experience with a financial services company that helps entrepreneurs and enterprising companies succeed by offering diversified and complementary financial services to technology and life science companies, venture capital/private equity firms, and premium wineries.
SVB's internship program gives students hands on experience within the organization. Interns work with talented SVBers and have the ability to network with executives to learn more about professional roles and careers.
Some of the program's highlights include
- Internship Orientation
- In-class and E-learning Training
- Leadership Conference Calls
- Networking Opportunities
- Social Events
- Students must be currently enrolled in college/university
- Demonstrate leadership experience through work/school related activities
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Demonstrate strong organizational skills and be detail oriented, work well within a team environment and have a positive attitude
- Candidates must be open to working on a variety of projects and tasks
While internship opportunities depend on business need, SVB expects to have internship opportunities in a number of SVB's domestic and international locations.
Please visit our website and submit your resume to SVB Internships Worldwide. We will begin recruiting for 2013 Summer Interns in the February/March timeframe of 2013.
SVB Financial Group is an equal opportunity employer.